Saving the Tri-State Area

"I wish alternate dimension Candace was here, she took out like thirty of those guys with a..." said Phineas. While he talked, Perry's watch flashed. He answered projecting Major Monogram's head. "Agent P, our agents are being overwhelmed by the sheer number of robots coming into our dimension. You must get to Doof's headquarters and stop him!" said Monogram. "Aye aye, sir! We're ready to serve!" said Phineas. "Oh no, you kids need to go home, where it's safe!" said Monogram. "With all due respect, sir, we've been through quite a lot together. We're a team now." said Phineas. "Nope, far too dangerous, and besides, our insurance won't cover it. Tell 'em Agent P." said Monogram. "Come on, Perry. Let's go kick some robot chassis!" said Phineas. Perry took off his collar and handed it to Phineas and Ferb. "Perry, you don't have to do this" said Cure March. Perry saluted and ran off. "Wow, I guess we're going home then. Hey, where's Dr. D?" said Phineas.

At DEI, Doofenshmirtz ran to the front door. He pat himself down and then pulled on the door. It was locked so he pushed a button on the intercom. "Hello?" said an old woman. "Hello, Mrs. Thompson. It's me, Heinz. I think I left my keys in the other dimension. Can you buzz me in?" said Doof. "Who is this?" asked Mrs. Thompson. "Heinz Doofenshmirtz, your neighbor, for like 12 years." said Dr. D. "Who?" asked Mrs. Thompson. "I live in the penthouse. I wear lab coats a lot. Speak with the accent I am currently speaking to you with." said Doof. "Just like my neighbor upstairs." said Mrs. Thompson. "Exactly!" said Dr. D. "Oh, he's not home. You'll have to come back later." said Mrs. Thompson. "No no no, wait..." said Doof. Mrs. Thompson hung up. "Aww!" Doof frowned.

Stacy was on her knees next to the altar. "Oh, mysterious force. You can see I'm really trying here. Please bring back Candace!" she begged. "Oh, hi Stacy." said Candace. Stacy turned and saw Candace right next to her. "And I also want a car!" said Stacy. In Phineas and Ferb's house, Phineas said "I still can't believe Perry wanted us to go home. I mean, look at this!". He motioned to a mini TV where a news report was on. "There's robots all over the Tri-State Area! And now for the weather." said the reporter. "There's robots, Phil, ROBOTS!" said the weatherman. He screamed and ran. "You'd think he'd need all the help he can... " said Phineas. Then he heard a beeping sound. "Wait, what's that? Ferb, do you hear that?" asked Phineas. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the locket which was beeping. "It's Perry's locket!" said Phineas. He and Ferb walked to the couch and the beeping intensified. "Oh, it's like a homing device." said Phineas. They climbed up to the mirror and the beep got higher. Ferb removed the mirror revealing the tunnel. Phineas smiled. "Shall we?" he asked. He and Ferb got sucked in and they landed in Perry's lair. "This must be Perry's lair." said Phineas. "Welcome, Phineas and Ferb. Please insert the key." said a female computer voice. Phineas and Ferb tried to figure out if they had a key until they realized that the key was Perry's locket. Phineas pulled out the locket and teared off the collar. He put it on the keyhole, unfolded it, and pushed down. The hole glowed red and shined. "Phineas and Ferb, this message is top secret, for your ears only. If you're hearing this, the Tri-State Area is at alert level Alpha Red. Agent P needs your help." said the computer. "How does he know we'll know what to do?" Phineas asked. "He knows you will know what to do. He also knows you are the only ones capable of helping him, because you two are the only ones capable of creating these." said the computer. A wall opened and device shot out red beams of light, recreating many of Phineas and Ferb's inventions. "Ferb, I think I know what we're gonna do today!" said Phineas.

The Normbots flew through the city. One fired a laser blasting off the Tri-State Area flag on top of City Hall. The flag was replaced with one with Doofenshmirtz-2's face. The citizens watched with fear. Doof-2 laughed as the bots marched. Pinky secretly watched from a hole in a fence as a squad of Normbots came by. He used his collar tag to reflect the sun, sending a signal to Peter the Panda, who was up in a building with several other OWCA agents. He motioned, they pushed a dumpster. It fell and land on a makeshift catapult. Sending a load of tires onto the bots, Peter and the other agents leaped down, and Pinky and a mouse and frog agent ran out and they attack the bots. Agent T (Turtle), a raccoon agent, and a cat agent trapped a bot in a tire and rolled him into a wall. They smiled, but then another bot threw a tire at them. The bot they threw flexes, snapping the tire, and the other agents were quickly beaten and thrown into a pile. The Normbots encircled them, when suddenly, Perry leaped down in front of them and assumed a martial arts pose. A bot tried to hit him, he dodged. Perry leaped on another Normbot, then leaped away as it is hit instead of him. He leaped onto another Normbot, one of the other bots aimed its laser. Perry leaped away as the laser was fired, melting the head off the other bot. Perry did the same thing to several other Normbots, until one grabbed him from behind and slammed him against a wall. It was about to punch him, when one of the radio controlled baseballs hit it in the face. The bot looked and it keeps hitting it, smashing its face in, it dropped and Perry was freed. The ball flew back to Phineas, who was wielding the launcher atop Rover. Perry saluted him, Phineas saluted back; Rover then bounded down the street. A mooing was heard and Ferb was wearing a cowboy hat, leading a stampede of the Robot Bulls. Rover and the bulls teared through the Normbots as the agents cheered. Perry leaped up on top of Rover and he and Phineas hugged. "So, I guess you trusted us after all." said Phineas. Perry smiled. The kids from Danville and the Cures all arrived, each riding or wielding one of Phineas and Ferb's past inventions Baljeet emerges from a phone booth in the top part of the Beak suit. "Oh, I was wrong, it was not for me!" said Baljeet. Buford stomped in, riding the platy-posterior. "Heads up, platy-posterior coming through!" he said. Candace and Stacy arrived, each controlling one of the treehouse robots. "Now this is what I call busting!" said Candace.