☆。0 ☆。

"You're suppose to resting." Jungkook said annoyingly as he walk in with the warm bowl of chicken soup.

Jin looked up from the book he was reading and smiled at his beautiful husband. "I can't just lay here." he said followed by a sneeze Jungkook sighed and sat down on the bed and lifted the spoon with soup to his husband mouth.  Jin noticed the sad look on Jungkooks face.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Jin asked concerned

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore but knew now was not the time and replied "nothing." He slowly placed the bowl of soup on the night stand and began to get up. Jin furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed a hold of his wrist tugging him back down gently.

He looked into Jungkooks eyes  "beautiful..."  started to talk but was cut off by a sniffle.

"Don't call me that! Stop calling me that!" He shouted with tears in his eyes starling the older man.

Jungkook got up from the bed and began to shout at Jin. "I'm done pretending I'm happy when I'm not. I regret everything! I regret ever meeting you!"

His small body began to shake and begin to feel weak. Jin sat there as each word stung more hearing them coming from who he thought was the love of his life yell.

"I regret marrying you!"

"I wish I could go back in time and change everything."

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。
My Jinkook heart is broken :(
Love this ship
Vote ?