☆。3 ☆。

"So you're really my son from the future?" Jungkook  asked still in disbelief at the man  in front of him. Jin only smiled and nodded once again.

"Yes, so do you want my help to end up with V?" Jin asked the younger one getting frustrated. Jungkook only nodded excitedly with a smile.

"Ok tomorrow during lunch time, thirty minutes before the bell rings go to the indoor basketball gym and stand on the right corner of bleachers across the door."  Jin said specifically to which only Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and nodded.

"Make sure you have something to drink on hand and turn your head 90 degrees towards the exit that leads to the baseball field outside." Jin added thinking if he had missed any information.

"That's it?" Jungkook asked after the small silence that fell. Jin only nodded "Yes that's all you have to do."

-

"He was so flirting with you Hoseok!" Jimin exclaims looking across the cafeteria at the table filled with the schools senior varsity basketball team. "Maybe he was just being nice." Hoseok shrugged not seeing the big deal "Thee Yoongi Min being nice is FLIRTING!" Jimin added. Jungkook only nodded because he'd never even seen the co-captain of the team smile.

Hoseok only shook his head and noted to self to not mention anything to Jimin again. "I think I'm go to the library and catch up on some reading for English guys." Jungkook said getting up throwing away his lunch. 

If he was being realistic,  he was a bit jealous that Hoseok had gotten hit on by Yoongi. He so badly wanted Tae to notice him like that.

With determination he grabbed the water bottle he had in his backpack and made his way to the gym. There wasn't as many people as there usually is. Probably because most of team was still inside eating lunch. But he'd noticed Taehyung and he'd noticed how kept running throughout the court with a smile.

Setting down his stuff he stood exactly where Jin had said. Jungkook felt awkward and took a sip of his water before looking over to the court. Just when he was about to another sip the basketball hit his drink and spilled on him.

Jungkook jumped a bit back and was already thinking of all the cuss words he was going to shout at Jin when he saw him. "What the fuck?" Jungkook said as he looked down at his soaking wet clothes.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Asked no other than Teahyung himself with a worried expression. Jungkook stared in disbelief all he could do was nod. "Here let me help you, I have a spare of clothes in my gym bag." He said softly leading he younger one to the locker room. Jungkook was at a loss for words not only did V notice him but he was going to wear his clothes. He followed Taehyung across the court and into the locker room.

"I'm really sorry..." Taehyung said trailing as he  waspulling out his gym bag and sorting through the clothes "I was supposed to catch it but I didn't run fast enough." He said sheepishly looking at the younger one before realizing who it was.

"Jungkook right?" He asked with a smiled handing him the clothes. Jungkook smiled and nodded softly looking around for a place to change. "Where can I change?" He asked V who smiled and pointed to the bathrooms. "Thanks"

Taehyung had returned back on the court after saying goodbye to the young sophomore. "Ayo V!"  Namjoon shouted making V look back just in time to catch the ball thrown his way. Running to the headboard he tossed it with ease making a perfect shot. Namjoon ran up and patted his back "I saw what you did." He said raising his eyebrows with a smug smile "Stop being a perv Joon" Tae said before running to catch the basketball.

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。
Love reading your comments ♡
Thank you
Love
U