☆。9 ☆。

"Tell me please." Hoseok whined to Jimin who kept typing on his laptop. "Nope" he answered smirking because he was just joking. Hoseok gave him a stern look and Jimin only laughed "Okay okay. We just met up at time square and walked a bit before he invited me to this vegan restaurant."

"Details Jimin, details."

"Nah." Jimin laughed before they saw their younger friend walk into Jimins room with his backpack. "You are so telling me everything Chim Chim." Jungkook said before Jimin rolled his eyes groaning and slowly falling back on the bed.

"What's his name?"

"What school does he go to?"

"Is he even cute?"

"Will you two stop! You sound like seagulls at the beach." Jimin said to the two before sitting up and closing his computer. The two only laughed "No but seriously tell us something at least." Jungkook said interested in the guy Jimin had taken interest in.

"His name is.." started but his mom had called him to go down stairs.

Hoseok and Jungkook kept laughing "Where are you going for your next date with V?" Hoseok asked Jungkook who was now seated in Jimins computer chair "I don't know he said I could choose, because he wants to know more about me." Jungkook said with a smile "I still can't believe you two are a thing now it's crazy."

Jungkook shook his head "We're still not official but we've been texting so much that it seems like it." He said as he took out his phone and went to lay down next to Hoseok on the bed showing him the conversations they've had. That included tons of flirty emojis. "Why does he send so many purple hearts?" Hoseok asked as he scrolled through the conversations.

"It's just something between us."

-

Jungkook stood once again in front of the arcade machine playing the war game only this time Jin wasn't near him. He finished the game before turning around to see Taehyung sitting down typing something on his phone. The older one looked up and smiled putting his phone away into his black skinny jeans. "What's up cutie?"

Jungkook blushes at the nickname V had given him. "Nothing, I just got bored the game isn't that interesting." The younger one said hoping he could get more time with the older one. Taehyung agreed to go to the arcade but wasn't into playing.

Taehyung smiled before getting up and pulled Jungkook into a hug "Wanna get out of here?"

The younger wanted to stay longer but melted into the hug and nodded against the oldest neck. "We can go get a drink at that new matcha place on fifth avenue." Taehyung said excitedly grabbing Jungkooks hand leading them through the busy streets of the city. Taehyung kept rambling about how much he loved that place place because he doesn't like coffee and prefers matcha for energy. Jungkook was a bit shooked at how much Taehyung cared about these type of things.

He was always taken back by his choice of words always somehow degrading people who didn't agree with his lifestyle choices. Jungkook ignored it because maybe this wasn't how Taehyung was all the time.

"and they have a wide selection of alternative milks." Taehyung had been non stop raving about the shop that Jungkook had spaces out only hearing the last part. They were only three blocks away from the cafe when Jungkook noticed a young man pass.

It was him. The guy in Jimins pictures. Jungkook stopped and turned around watching the guy walk. Taehyung had stopped talking at this point.

Before thinking twice Jungkook let go of Taehyungs hand and rushed to catch up with the guy. Leaving Taehyung confused before he rushed to follow the young one.

The guy had made a turn that Jungkook didn't notice. Leaving the younger one to stop and look around.

"Jungkook?"  Taehyung calls the younger one confused as to why he ran after the stranger. Grabbing a hold of his hand again Jungkook looks back at him his eyes showed confusion "Do you know him?" Ask Taehyung with furrowed brows looking back to see if the guy was still there.

"Um no, I must of have mistaken him for someone else. I'm sorry." He said looking up to the older one that only nodded before smiling. They began to walk back down the street but Jungkook just couldn't get his mind of the guy.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked he was getting a bit annoyed that his date didn't seem interested in anything he was saying. Jungkook softly looked up and shook his head "Actually I'm not feeling to well. Do you mind if I head home?"

Taehyung stood with his lips pursed confused he'd never have someone do this "Yeah sure, see you around school then. Be careful." He said and with that the Jungkook smiled and began walking home.

Jungkook didn't know why he did that but his heart did. He kept walking until he reached the school building he went into the indoor gym and rushed upstairs.

"Jin!" He shouted looking around the rooftop garden hoping to find the older one and ask him all the questions he had. "Jin!" He said one more time but there was nothing but silence.

He kicked a small rock before sitting down on one of the benches. He didn't know why he felt the way he did. He didn't even know how he even felt.

Jungkook felt ashamed that he had left his date with Taehyung. He felt confused when he saw the guy that looked like Jin. He felt creeped out at the way he started to like the older guy from the future because wasn't he supposed to be his "son" he shivered at the thought.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that when the tear dropped on his hand he looked up only to see the clear night sky. He reached up only to feel the more tears.

"What am I even doing?"

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。
If your like me and basically reads all ships no matter who tops then feel free to look at my other stories.

I love short stories ♡