☆。15 ☆。

"What the fuck!" Taehyung shouted at wall in front of him. At this point Yoongi had left because he had a date and was just done with the shouting.

"Dude you need to chill.." Namjoon started hopping to get a full sentence this time but failed for the fifth time. "Chill? You want to chill?"

"How? Tell me the fuck how?"

Namjoon sighed and went back to look at his phone as he expected Taehyung kept shouting.

After what seemed hours he finally stopped "I didn't even like him..." he said before sitting down and outing his head in hands.

"Finally!" Namjoon shouted in victory "Finally you realize it! Now man up. You're not hurt the only thing hurt is your pride but get over it dude we're literally off to college in few months."

"There's plenty of fish in the sea."

-

(Start playing Euphoria.)

Jin walked up to Jungkooks townhome and knocked on the door as best as he could. He knew his parents were out of town and didn't have to worry about them.

Jungkook opended the door and smiled. Jin looked at him and smiled before giving him the white roses, because Jungkook only liked those, and a box of chocolates that had a letter attached to it. Jungkook only smiled "You didn't even have to get me anything it."

Jin just shrugged "What can i say I'm old school."  Jungkook giggled and went back up to his room to leave the gifts on his bed before going back downstairs.

"Ready?" Jin asked as he extended his hand took the the younger ones hand in his and  intertwined  their fingers. "Never been more ready in my life."

Jin couldn't take his eyes of the younger one as they walked down the street. Sometimes jungkook had to walk in front of him due to the busy streets but neve left go of Jin's hand and always looked back with a smile. Jin would smile back because he knew he was the one he'd dreamed about.

The two kept walking until reached the arcade that had reopened after an investor provided funds. The two played Overwatch fighting for the leader board title. Jungkook kept stealing glances at Jin and would stare in awe at the mans beauty.

After the arcade they held hands and walked to a near by restaurant. "Just heads up, I have a big appetite."

"Is that a challenge?" Jin asked chuckling looking at the younger one. Jungkook shook his head "No Im just letting you know."

"Well it sounds like a challenge to me because out of everyone on our basketball team I known for my appetite."

"Why's that?" Jungkook asked smiling at the taller one.

"We were once at a this restaurant and our team accidentally ordered twenty lobsters...and let's just say I ate seven of them." Jin said chuckling looking at the younger one who was already laughing and Jin  noticed the sparkle in his eyes.

After diner the headed back to Jungkooks home since he was left in charge of taking care of the townhome.

They were laying on the living room floor talking about crazy stories and getting to know each other.

"You have really beautiful eyes." Jin stated making Jungkook blush madly and look down. "Beautiful eyes?" Jungkook asked confused since no one had ever complimented them before. Jin smiled and nodded.

"Beautiful."

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。
The day Jin goes blonde again like in the picture I don't know how I will handle myself
DM to make sure I'm alive
I
Will
Scream
And
Pass
Out
Tbh
How can I love him too much
Long live RJ though ♡