☆。5 ☆。

"Since you're from the future mind telling me the answers to the algebra exam on Friday?" Jungkook asked the older man in front of him. "Just because I'm from the future doesn't give me that type of access. I'm here to help you get together with Tae not your career." Jin replied rolling his eyes tapping his fingers on the desk. "That's quite an attitude towards your father." Jungkook mumbles going back to the math problem.

Jin chuckled and asked "Are you don't yet? I'm getting quite bored." Jungkook only nodded and started packing his things in his backpack. Jin had come to tell JK the next step but the younger one said not say anything until he finished studying.

"God bless." The older said exaggeratedly before continuing "Tomorrow at six pm go to the schools WS building library and sit at the table on the back left corner by the computer lab door. When he gets there ask him for help and when it's convenient ask him to join you for dinner."

"Ok so library at six tomorrow got it." Jungkook nodded repeating the details so he wouldn't forget. Jin was about to get up when Jungkook asked "Wait can I ask you something?"

Jin got nervous and he wondered if he was going to ask something that would blow his cover. "Sure?" It came out more like a question. Jungkook looked at the older one and continued "Hoseok and Yoongi, do they end up together in the future?"

"You'd be surprised at what happens in the future with those two" Jin chuckled and was beyond relieved at the topic. "I really can't answer your question because it might effect their relationship currently in the future. But just know no one expected what happened."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows looking at Jin because now he was more curious. "I guess I'll just take that answer." Both of them got up from the table and begin to walk out of the school building.

They walked all the way to the school entrance. Jungkook still couldn't believe what was happening and at times was creeped out at how attractive he found Jin.

"You remember the plan right?" Jin asked making Jungkook get back to reality and nod his head "Yeah."

-

The clock read five thirty as Jungkook began to walk to the other side of the school campus towards the Wall Street Building that was made especially for studying. Because the prestigious high school was built in the middle of New York City some buildings were a few blocks apart.

Walking into the building Jungkook showed his student ID before walking all the way to the back and sat at the two person table in the back. He pulled out his Spanish homework and set everything to make it believable. Jungkook then pulled out a small mirror from his backpack to check his hair and apply lip balm to his dry lips.

It was approaching six and Jungkook was starting to feel anxious until he saw Taehyung turn the corner and looked back down at his notes.

"Hey you study here too?" Taehyung asked with a smile Jungkook only smiled and nodded softly a loss for words for the boy in front of him. "Mind if I sit here?" Taehyung whispered looking around to see the other tables taken. "Not at all go for it."

Taehyung got his stuff before quickly working on his AP biology homework. Jungkook tried to do the same but he couldn't keep his eyes off the boy in front of him. He pulled out a sticky note and wrote down his question.

Can you help me write "on the left" in Spanish :)

Taehyung noticed the bright note that was placed in front of his book before looking up and and reading it. Smiling he wrote down the answer and passed it back to the younger one.

Sure no problem , it's written "A la izquierda" :))

Placing back the note on the book going back to his work. Jungkook looked at the note and smiled before adding.

Thanks
Wanna go grab dinner later?
My treat as a thank you :)))

Placing the note once again on the same stop. Jungkook wanted to scream how happy he felt because he couldn't believe he was studying with Taehyung Kim.

It's no problem at all,
I'd love to :))))
And nonsense I'll pay 

Taehyung smiled he was quite pleased with the boys confidence not mention his smile. Jungkook looked up and both of the smiled and the younger one only nodded as his response.

After an hour of studying and glancing at each other the two walked out of the library and walked down the street to the local diner. "I didn't think the library would be that busy today." Taehyung said breaking the silence as the walked "I guess because we're approaching finals week." Jungkook replied trying to keep with the athletes fast paced walking.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. I understand how people can think they can cram in a whole semester in a few a days." He said annoyed because he'd never be one to do such thing. Taehyung thought that because he would practice basketball six hours a day, go to classes for eight, and study for four hours everyday no one had the excuse to cram.

"Yeah totally agree with you." Jungkook said a bit offended because although he didn't procrastinate that bad he'd never had the energy to study every day. 

Once they reached the dinner they walked in and took a seat as the waitress placed a menu in front of them before leaving. Jungkook was looking through the menu when a waiter passed with a tray full of milkshakes. JK looked at them and had decided to order one. "Just looking at milkshakes makes me sick, I don't get how people can like milk it's disgusting. Don't you agree?" Taehyung said shaking his head with a sour look on his face as he saw the waiter place the drinks to the people in the near by table.

"Yeah."

☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。☆。
My favorite chapter
My cousin hates me for making JK a bottom lol
Vote?