One

Coltin Marie Anderson^^

Don't you just hate when you see that one person you wish you never saw again?

Yeah me too!

It all started when I went to work...

Coltin's POV

I was now at work. I walked in from the elevator when I was getting stares from all of my co-workers.

ok why the hell are they staring at me?

Then i was walking pass Kenneth and decided to say good morning.

"Good morning Kenneth."

He looked over at me and had a smile on his face when it turned in to a flirty smile. "Good morning Coltin. I'm down for anything you got for me." he said with a smirk that was attractive, but it was very weird because i was not used to it. Especially not from Kenneth.

I mean don't get me wrong . Kenneth is cute and all. But i don't like him like that anymore. He has a mid fade haircut, with a pretty face, white teeth, dimples, and a nice muscular body for a person thats 6ft.

"Well I'm down too." i said as i placed a smile on my face and walked to my office.

That was so weird.

"Please tell me why everyone has been staring at me since i got in the building?"

"Oh haven't you heard? You was the top saleswoman this year. And some how you manage to get your attention towards a billionaire name Mr. Vinci and he was willing to by that property that took your forever to get rid of." My best friend Yessli said.

"Are serious?" I jumped in excitement.

"No. i'm just messing with you. Of course I'm serious. He called the boss yesterday after you left from work and said he wanted to buy the house."

"Oh my god. Yessli you know what this mean. I can finally be able to attend the formal events with celebrities. I could be connected to other billionaires. And of course have more money in my pocket."

"And you know what this means we have to go dress shopping."

"Yes. When is the event suppose to attend?"

"Next weekend on the 12th. But until then you have these other houses to show. People that's interested in your work. You should check them out." she said as she passed me the files.

"Yeah you should check them out. After all you are the top saleswoman. But just know Coltin if you think you can replace me for good you got another thing coming. Just remember it's just temporary because I will get my spot back." Karen said as she walked out of my office.

"Whats her deal?"

"You know she was the top saleswoman and all of the men were falling for her. She's just mad because you took her place and no one wants her because she's a lil bitch."Yessli said as she started laughing at her nonsense.

I just don't understand Karen. Its like one minute she's nice to me and the next minute we're enemies. Although as i do recall the last time we ever did get along, was when i helped her to become top saleswoman and afterwards she just treated me like crap and snitched on me every chance she got.

Karen is a tall 5'8 blonde with nice plastic boobs. She is mean, untrustworthy, a snitching ass bitch, and just plain evil. She feels to herself that she rules everyone around here in the office. But she doesn't and I'm not letting nothing step in my way for my new promotion. Not today Karen.

But at least i have my best friend Yessli to help me out with all of my problems.

I guess Yessli saw the look on my face because she came around and comfort me.

"Don't let her get to you. Your way smarter than her. Alright."

I nodded as I looked down at my hands and started daydreaming.

"Thanks." Then I my phone rung and Yessli answered.

"Hello Miss Anderson's desk? Ok....Alright I'll let her know right away... Good day." She said as she hung the phone up.

"Who was it?"

"That my friend was your client Mr. Vinci and he wants to see the house today as in right now." She said as she wiggles her eyes.

"Ok. Why are you doing that?" She said as I got up and grabbed my purse and folder for the house.

"What you mean why I'm doing that? Why are you not doing that? Do you not know who Nathaniel James Vinci is COLTIN Marie Anderson?" She asked looking dead in my eyes.

"I mean should I? I only really need to know if he say who he is and if he has the money to buy that mansion."

"Are you serious? COLTIN you really need to stop being a workaholic and start keeping up with your celebrities. Your selling your house to a fucking billionaire, Nathaniel Vinci?"

She said as I just looked at her confused. I've never heard of a Nathaniel Vinci.

"Nothing comes to mind. But if it makes you feel better I used to know a Nathaniel James Vinci back in high school." I told her as I drunk some of my coffee.

"Are you kidding? You telling me that you went to high school with the worlds top billionaire? And you didn't tell me?"

"Correction. I said I knew a Nathaniel James Vinci back in high school. But for all we know this could be a different person. You know how many people have the same name whether it's the first, middle, or last?"

"But not there full name."

"Yessli I grew up with many people I knew had the same from top to bottom and they never knew each other. Or they looked so similar, but had no relation." I said as she made a face.

"Well did your Nathaniel have long dirty blonde hair, a muscular body, with a eight pack, and sexy green eyes?"

"No. In fact he had short hair with a six pack. But this conversation is over because I rather not think about Nathaniel unless it's my client because he's buying my house."

"Sure."

I walked out the building and drove towards the mansion. But I couldn't help, but hope and pray to God it was not the same Nathaniel I knew. Because I never want to see him again.

Omggg what do you guys think? Do y'all think it's the same Nathaniel Vinci Coltin knew back in high school?

Why do you think she does not want to see her old high school friend back in high school again?

Idk tell me your thoughts...

As always stay safe out here😷❤️vote. comment. share.
Xoxo Riea