Chapter 2 Part 1

((maybe chapter 2?? IDK))

~    ~    ~ (Alice)

“Alice!” Rouge called happily, “Do you remember Shiro?”

I blinked in astonishment at the rabbit-eared man who waved familiarly at me. “N-no?”

Shiro faked a pout, “You remember Rouge, but not me? Oh! Here!” he put on a large top hat that hid his ears. “Now, look!”

“I feel like I would remember someone with white hair.” I stated.

“I used to dye it brown.” he replied.

“Nope, I still don’t recall.” I said.

Shiro crossed his arms, “Well, I suppose it can’t be helped! I am milord's most trusted advisor, as well as childhood friend!”

“You two certainly seem close.” I commented, “It’s nice to meet you.”

“And you as well!” he gave me a backbreaking hug, “Though I’ve already met you, Alice!”

“Sorry!”

“Ah, I didn’t take you for the type to apologize!” he laughed to which Rouge lightheartedly smacked him upside the head. “What was that for?” he asked innocently.

“Stop teasing poor Alice.” Rouge huffed.

“Fine, but Alice, I don’t think I’ve ever heard you apologize!”

“I don’t know what you mean.” I said.

The white haired male clicked his tongue, as though in thought, “You’re pretty headstrong and when you speak to strangers you act kind of… rude. But here you don’t. You’re reserved. Why?”

“Were you watching me?” I exclaimed.

The two of them exchanged a look.

“We checked up on you once in a while.” Rouge said, “I was worried for you and was waiting for the right time to come help you.”

“I really don’t understand you guys.” I murmured, rubbing my forehead, “Whatever. It’s in the past, I suppose. But… What do you plan on doing with me?”

“Taking care of you.” Rouge took my hand with a smile, “And making sure you are happy.”

I was unsure of how to respond to this, but I didn’t have to. Shiro interrupted. “Well, I’m going to leave now!”

The door clicked shut behind him and I noticed Rouge was still staring at me. “Well?”

“Well what?”

“What do you say?” he asked, “Will you stay with me here?”

I was quite surprised. “You want me to stay with you?”

“Yes,” Rouge nodded, “I really do.”

I let a small smile slip out, “Y-yes, if it really is alright.”

“Alice!” I squeaked when he embraced me suddenly, “Amazing! I’m very happy! Thank you so much!”

((Also this is a shorter one))