Wedding

THE 100: CLEXA

Clarke and Lexa had been dating forever. Today, though, was different. Today was special. Today they were getting married. Clarke fiddled with her bouquet, peering out a window. Abby was by her side, fixing up the bridesmaids' hair and safety-pinning dresses for last-minute fixes. Her maid of honor was Octavia, who ended up taking the job over Raven because Raven said the title didn't mean much, besides, she was dating Lexa's maid of honor, Anya, and would be helping with the wedding regardless.

"Clarke, stop looking, you'll see Lexa before you're supposed to." Octavia insisted.

"Be nervous over here, come on." Raven took Clarke's arm, pulling her away from the window.

"But she'll be so hot, I just want one peek." Clarke sighed, sitting down when she received a look from Raven that said: don't test me.

"If I'm like this on my wedding day, you can kill me." Raven rolled her eyes.

"I'm not superstitious! Why can't I just see her?" Clarke pouted.

"Because your mom said so." Abby piped in, placing a kiss on Clarke's forehead. Clarke huffed, sticking out her bottom lip on a pout.

"It's almost time, though. Everyone's here." Raven reassured her friend.

"All of Lexa's people are with her, right? Lincoln is supposed to walk her down the aisle because Indra is officiating, I just want to see." Clarke asked.

"Lincoln is with Lexa and, so are Bellamy, Anya, and Echo. You have us, and Abby, and Monty. You'll be fine!" Raven insisted.

"Yeah, but what if she's nervous, too?" Clarke asked.

"Honey, it's your wedding. Both of you are anxious and ready to get started, it's normal. You just need to take a breath and wait." Abby crouched next to her daughter, a huge smile on her lips.

"How long?" Clarke asked.

"Ten minutes," Octavia called, practically dragging Monty over to the group. "We have to deal with her, so do you."

"Take my mind off of this, please?" Clarke asked, looking to Raven for reassurance.

"I might propose to Anya," Raven muttered, her cheeks heating up as both her best friends squealed. "Only if she doesn't beat me to it."

"That's so cute!" Octavia yelled, almost tackling Raven in a hug.

"Heels, Octavia!" Raven managed, stumbling backward.

"When?" Clarke asked.

"I don't know, but I have a ring." Raven managed to squirm out of Octavia's arms, grunting when they just returned.

"You have a ring?" Octavia shouted.

"She's getting married, of course, she does!" Came a shout from the other side of the wall.

"She thought she forgot it, babe!" Raven lied, shooting Octavia a dirty look.

"Oh. For the record, I'd say yes." Anya chuckled.

"How thin are these walls?" Octavia asked.

"I'm not even yelling," Anya replied. "Yes, Lexa's a wreck, we're all here, and platonically, she looks very hot."

"I always look hot!" Lexa insisted.

"Of course you do, babe." Clarke smiled.

"I have to go now, Anya's dragging me away!" Lexa called.

"You ready?" Octavia asked.

"As I'll ever be."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
When Clarke finally left the little holding room, she almost burst into tears on the spot. Lexa was hot, of course, in her suit, which Clarke hadn't known about, and her heels. Her hair was pinned to one side, (the one clear of hickeys) and she was stunning.