69: Of More Legamin!!!

Soooooo, someone gave us the fantabulous idea to make Chapter 69 a Legamin chappie. So I promised that I would. I forget who exactly gave me the idea so whoever you are, COMMENT DOWN BELOW SO THAT I MAY ACKNOWLEDGE YOU. Anyways, here ya go...

Admin: *sigh* I have absolutely nothing to do tonight. If I spend one more night alone with these dorks *gestures to Pippin and Merry* I think I'll explode

Merry: Shut up, we're not THAT bad!

Pippin: Yeah we are. We make Admin watch us play 5 Nights at Freddy's and then make her refill our popcorn and hold us while we scream.

Admin: ;-; that game scarred me

Merry: Um... I guess we were a BIT harsh...

Admin: The point is, I have flipping no one to HANG OUT WITH. Every night Legolas is out shooting with Tauriel, Gandalf is making stupid fireworks-

Gandalf: Hey!

Admin: -Aragorn is ruling a kingdom, Eowyn is leading the army of Rohan, Arwen is hanging out with Aragorn, Frodo and Sam are going to Frodo's rehab therapist, Boromir is busy being dead, even Uruk-hai has a date!

Pippin, Merry: Aw, poor Admin...

Admin: I'm done with life. Like, seriously done. See you never. *starts to cry and runs to her room*

Pippin: *takes a moment to process the information*

Merry: Pip! She's going to-

Merry, Pippin: *look at each other with horror*

Merry: LEGOLASSSSSSS!

Legolas: *magically appears hovering over the two* What is it?

Pippin: *high-pitched shriek*\

Merry: Admin needs saving! Like NOW. GO. RUN. SAVE HER.

Legolas: Erm, okay... *floats over to Admin's room**knocks on door* Um, you okay in there?

Admin: Well, I am in the process of killing myself but-

Legolas: YOU'RE WHAT?!

*breaks open door*

GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OVER HERE

Admin: *drags her butt over to Legolas* What

Legolas: THAT'S NOT OKAY.

NOT.

AT.

ALL.

WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING?

Admin: That no one loves me and everyone always has something to do every night and I don't and you're always out with Tauriel and yeah, no one loves me.

Legolas: FIRST OF ALL, NOT TRUE. EVERYONE IN THIS CHATROOM LOVES YOU. EVERYONE. AND YOUR FANS. SECOND OF ALL, THAT IS ONE OF THE WORST REASONS TO LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD, LIKE, WTF?! AND TAURIEL AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS. YOU AND I HAVE SOMETHING. WHY?

Admin: Gosh Leggy, I really didn't think you would make it that big of a deal. I mean, you would forget about it eventually...

Legolas: DON'T LEGGY ME YOUNG LADY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WOULD FORGET ABOUT IT? ARE YOU SAYING THAT I WOULD FORGET ABOUT MY ONE TRUE LOVE DYING? ARE YOU?

Admin: *breaks into tears* i'M sOrRy

Legolas: *leans in*

~meanwhile, with merry and pippin~

Pippin: I bet I know what they're doing up there.

Merry: What?

Pippin: *makes kissing noises*

Merry: Gross, man.

Okay, that last bit sounded a little more sensual than I meant for it to sound. THEY'RE JUST KISSING, OKAY?

Okay so I laughed so much while writing this because, I mean, I made Legolas sound like Admin's mom. XD

I didn't mean for it to turn out like this. I swear it. It just... I don't know... happened.

ONE MORE TTTHHHIIINNNGGG.

My Instagram is now set up! Follow me at @/ellandelywrites (without the slash) and don't worry, I'm working on my bio and I will post something soon.

Also, I am working on the website :3

<3 Ellä