Short Prologue

*3rd Person POV*

"These are the requirements...if you agree to these terms then you are free to start school again"

"Eeeeeehh...I can't bring any pencilssss?"

"No,starting from now you will personally be tutored by one teacher...Please treat them well,they fought for your 2nd chance"

"Nishishi~ Sure I'll agree to those terms...It can't be anymore boring than my old class"

"Alright,I will inform your personal tutor that you would be starting the first day tomorrow..."

"Alrighty then! I'm prepared for more fun!! But say..."

"Yes?"

"What's the name of this teacher anyway?"

"Her name is Ms. Mafuyu Kirisu,she voluntereed to help you graduate your 3rd year and also to help you pass with flying colors"

"Eeeeehhh,Interesting~"

"Why so?"

"Because despite of the things I did,someone is still willing to help lil' ol me"
Y/N grabbed a nearby pencil and began to toy with it

"I guess someone still sees the good in you,to which I don't understand..."
The interviewer responded causing Y/N to laugh and lean forward...i

His eyes contained excitement and euphoria,but also cruel intentions and malice.

"She may not be so boring...trying to help me of all people..."
The boy chuckled to himself before staring At the file which belonged to
"Mafuyu Kirisu"

"Well,I still think it'd be fun..."
The interviewers watched in shock as Y/N's sadistic smile plagued their thoughts

"Nishishi~ I did everything,y'know??"

"But.. "

Y/N stabbed the paper in front of him with a pencil,breaking the tip in the process

"I've never tried driving a teacher mad before..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short prologue!

I wanted to give as little info as possible and make Y/N as evil as I can stretch out in a world like "We never learn"

Much like "Kaguya Sama:Love is War"
This version would be significantly tamer than the RWBYverse's Liar Y/N.

The difference is,he's more Tsundere than the other two,and he's gonna go to great heights just to make sure someone is trustworthy for him..

Anyways,hope ya enjoy! Even if it is short!

Toodles!

-Mod Ibuki