Chapter 11

*3rd Person POV*

"*sigh*"

Kirisu stared at the 2 desks in her and
Y/N's classroom, she noticed the vandalized textbooks and notebooks that were made to disrespect and insult Y/N.

She picked up a piece of paper that fell out of their math textbook, it was a doodle of
Y/N and her doing a peace sign she was even smiling there, but it was now vandalized with devil horns and vulgar texts. The teacher still remembers when
Y/N gave that to her...

*flashback*

"Do you get it now?"

"...."

"Y/N kun..."

"....."

"Y/N kun"

"...."

"Y/N KUN!"

"U-UWAAH!, you scared me!"

"Are you even paying attention!?"

"Will you get mad at me if I said no?"

"..."

Kirisu furrowed her eyebrows at Y/N who just chuckled at continued to look at her with adorable eyes.

The power of cute will overpower Kirisu and Y/N's sure of that.

He made sure to flutter his eyelashes to make him look more irresistible, though he's just doing this to be funny.

Kirisu's glare soon turned into a soft look meaning Y/N had won her over which he had already done many times before.

"Just what have you been doing?"

"Drawing"

"That would've been fine in arts, but this is math we're talking about!"

"I know, I know! Buuuuut! Inspiration suddenly popped! And I can't let it slip, ya feel me?"

Y/N grabbed the paper and gave it to her.

"Here! It was hard drawing your hair, but hey! I did it! Kirisu Sensei and I! Together forever!"

Kirisu blushed at this and began to fumble over her words, Y/N's knack of embarrassing her is becoming somewhat of a regular thing between them, and yet it never ceases to greatly fluster her.

"W-What did I say about saying such embarrassing s-stuff?!"

"Nishishi~ " Y/N smiled goofily and stuck out his tongue.

Then he turned to her and leaned against his table with his chin resting on his palms.

Kirisu stared at the drawing, despite it's intended use, it came out looking quite alright.

"You don't have to keep it if you don't really want to"
Y/N stated with his eyes closed.

Kirisu eyed the piece for a few more moments before tucking it in their math textbook.

"No, I'll keep it, it's not everyday a student draws something for me."

Y/N seems slightly surprised more than anything, but he kept his smile.

"Then you better protect it, alright?! My heart would be broken in several pieces if it got destroyed!"

Kirisu just nodded and rolled her eyes at the boy, she may not show it, but she deeply appreciates it.

*flashback end*

"They could've just left the drawing alone"

She sighed once more before tidying up the room and putting away the ruined textbooks and notebooks.