Special Chapter!

[3rd Person POV]

"Work, Work, Work..."

In a lone apartment lived Mafuyu Kirisu, she's a teacher at the prestigious Ichinose Academy, and has been known to be a rather cold and scary-looking person.

But she's also one of the most attractive and beautiful person in the whole school, which lead to many aspiring suitors from teachers and students alike, but only one seemed to be able to gain her favor.

"Neeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Why won't you let me take a break!"

"You've only filled 3-pages of your notebook, finished 2 subjects, and had no correct answers on the mock quiz I gave you! What exactly are you needing to take a break from?!"

"Looking at your pretty face~?"

This was Y/N, a student assigned to her by the headmaster, considering him as a "special case". It had been more than a several months since they met, and even with the short time frame the two had developed a rather close bond.

Considering Kirisu is Y/N's first friend, he'd feel closer to her than anyone else.

He was every bit of annoying. He's noisy, a flirt, a liar, a troublemaker, and one could argue that he's very narcissistic.

Which would make sense if you don't know him enough, which is something Kirisu does.

Y/N is full of imperfections, but that also makes him perfect.

He's sweet, and ironically, the most genuine about his emotions and how he feels, you just need to, like, not pay attention to the stuff he does to drive your focus away from his true feelings.

He's also very cute when you catch him off guard.

"F-Flattery won't s-save you!"

"Really? Cause it looks like it will on this end."

Y/N playfully poked her cheek that's now tainted with a pinkish hue due to being complimented.

He gave her a big smile, one she's grown accustomed to seeing, but never gotten tired of.

Of course, Kirisu blushes, how can't she? Such a thing isn't something she's used to, especially since it's from someone she's rather attracted to.

Their love, should it bloom, is forbidden though...a relationship between a teacher and a student is seen as taboo, which is the only thing keeping Y/N from Kirisu.

That, and he's incredibly insecure.

Y/N is super in love with Kirisu, if he could only tell her...

He respects her wishes to not have a relationship with a student, he finds this out by constantly flirting with her and getting such adorable and flustered results and complaints. But the message had gotten across even if Y/N masked it as a joke.

Ah, what he would not give for such a simple pleasure of having her as his significant other.

"E-Enough! Let us go back, we've wasted enough time!"

"You didn't really need to accompany me to the vending machine though."

"And risk you running away?"

"Psshh, just admit you like spending time with me, maybe I'll let you take a sip on where I drank!"
He offered her a sip from his drink, even pointing out where his lips made contact.

"It'd be an indirect kiss though, Nishishi~"

As expected, the teacher's cheeks flared up.

"W-What're you talking about?! I don't want it!"