Chapter 13

*3rd Person POV*

"Aaahhh~! That was some hardwork!"

"It's good that you finally listened for once"

"Heyyy! I listen to you all the time! Like how you tried to lied to me about the spider when we cleaned the room!"

"F-Forget about that already!"

"Uwaaaah, I got yelled at again!"

Y/N faked being hurt and rolled around the ground of the living room.

Once he's had enough, Y/N sat right back up as if he was a revived android.

The Supreme Leader could see the patches he himself applied to Kirisu's wrists since the tape used to prevent her from moving were too tight that it marked itself on her wrists.

He secretly plotted about seeking whoever the clods that kidnapped her and enact revenge without his teacher ever knowing about it.

And of course, the bruise on her cheek needed to be avenged too. He isn't gonna let that one slide...no no no.

"Maa! I guess we could take a break now, huh?"

"Well, there's not much to do besides call it a day, and it's way too early."

"How about a little game then?"

"I'm curious."

"Nothing too complicated, just a simple 3x3 Rubikk's cube. First to complete it gets what they want from the loser!"

Kirisu thought about it, Y/N's a resilient opponent even deadly if he so chooses. But he has a tendency to let himself lose, but for the sake of teasing her probably and she has blushed much for one day.

She isn't sure if there's something more to this than just a simple game as Y/N hates boredom.

Well that "Gets what they want from the loser" is something Y/N would definitely want.

Ugh, her head hurts just trying to find out what his motives are.

Y/N just wants to play jigsaw puzzles lol, he hasn't even thought about his price if he were to win. But he knows Kirisu's thinking deeply if there is something more to this than just a game. Which is something he wants.

"Sure, why not?" Kirisu gave an answer as Y/N cheered.

"Yippee!! I've been waiting for this!!"

Y/N pulled out 2 Rubikk's cubes out of nowhere, it was clean-looking and disassembled just for this occasion, it's like he already planned this beforehand.

"You came prepared..."

"Of course! It's just so my dearest Kirisu sensei doesn't get bored!"

"Hm."

Y/N gave Kirisu hers and grabbed a stopwatch from his pocket.

"We have 5 minutes, okaaaay? If both of us are still unfinished when the timer stops, then we judge by how close we are to the end!"

"Got it."

"Ready..."

An idea just popped out of Kirisu's mind...if she wins this...

"Set..."

She can ask for 1 truth about Y/N!

"Go!!"

With this in mind, Kirisu was all the more determined to win this. Y/N could see the look in her eyes and knew what she was trying to do. A smile spread across his face. It's nice when someone you trust a little is working hard go get to know you...even if he's a thousand times unlikeable.