Raids and Drag Races

Hey you guys! Before we start, I just wanted to let you know I started a story called Orphic, which is a Sweet Pea x OC character. I put it up this morning so I'm really not that far into it, but if you wanna take a look, I'd appreciate the love, support and suggestions!❤️❤️

 I put it up this morning so I'm really not that far into it, but if you wanna take a look, I'd appreciate the love, support and suggestions!❤️❤️

"You lot are so lucky I am here!" I whispered to the group as I stood in the Cooper living room.
Mayor McCoy was offended by the South Side. She didn't understand tragedy strikes in the horrible places, but also the beautiful.
"Say one more word about my son, Sierra. Say one more word about the people I love. You wanna see the North Side burn? You want to see the North Side turn against you? Challenge it, I dare you," I growled at her.
She quickly gathered Josie and their things, and left. My threat stuck with her, and it stuck with Tom Keller as well. The pieces finally stuck for him. He figured it out.
I realized what she was doing. "Oh my god, she's gonna raid the school! Archie we have to go!"
I grabbed my brother's hand and we ran from the room of adults.
Quickly hopping in my car, I stepped on the gas. Archie got ahold of Jughead, and I was the driver.
Somehow, we got there in time. I stormed into the school with my brother at my side, and Archie grabbed Jughead.
"Mayor McCoy is gonna raid the school, come on!" Archie screamed. I quickly began to defend the Serpents.
"No!" I screamed and stood in front of the children.
"Madison, move!"
There was flurries of motion around me. Before I could find myself again, a sharp pain hit me right in the temple, and I was down on the ground.

Sitting up, I was disoriented. I saw Tall Boy, talking to Jughead.
Jughead.
"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" He spoke.
"Easy, Jughead," Tall Boy said.
"Jughead, this is Malachi," I spoke, fully sat up. "He speaks as a representative for the Ghoulies."
"The groups are low, and we need to help each other in any hopes of building each other back up," Tall Boy said. "If you two endorse this partnership, it will go a lot smoother."
"Why me?" Jug had asked.
"Your FP's son and girlfriend. His closest ranks."
My eyes widened as I looked at him. He wanted to start war.
"Are you really going to do this to my dad?" Jughead asked, dubiously.
"The North Side declared war today, your old man ain't here to call the shots, and his bitch won't be telling us how to run it. She fucked her way in, and I'll kill her before she gets the chance,"
"You wanna say that again?" I asked Tall Boy as I grabbed the small handgun I stashed in my clutch purse.
"Things are changing, you two. You either change with them, or suffer the consequences."
Malachi looked at me hungrily as he sipped his moonshine, winking at me. "Evolve or die, baby, evolve or die."
"I'm gonna give you all thirty seconds to back the fuck up," I started, dropping the clutch and holding the gun. "FP left the Serpents to me. Not you, Tall Boy. There's no need for an alliance with the Ghoulies other than that you want drug cash."
"Hey baby-" Malachi started and I turned to him.
"I will cut your throat out and feed it to you. You do not speak to me, look at me, or breathe in my direction. Do you understand, Malachi?"
Malachi's smirk faltered momentarily before reappearing.
"She's sexy when she's angry."

"This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulies, it's a hostile takeover," I frowned as I looked at Jughead and Archie in the living room of the trailer.
"Oh, God, who knows how long Tall Boy has been planning on betraying us," Jughead paced the room. "Maybe I can stall, just until Pea and Toni get out. I just hope they'd rather go to war with the Ghoulies than... dealing jingle jangle."
"You two joined the Serpents to keep the peace," Archie reminded us.
"FP never would sit back and let this happen. Neither will I, neither will Jughead," I frowned
"So unless you have any better ideas," Jughead trailed and my eyes widened as Archie and I looked at each other.
"Not me, but what you just said..."
Jughead looked from Archie and I as we sat in silence, his face forming in realization.
We would need to see FP.

Behind Revenge's DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara