Milkshakes and Mutinies

I was sitting at Pop's going over shoot offers, and editing photos for upcoming deadlines

I was sitting at Pop's going over shoot offers, and editing photos for upcoming deadlines. I was nursing a vanilla coke, and a small plate of french fries. FP appeared at my side, giving me a small smile.

"Are you finished, Angel?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"With the way this is going, I might be here with these fries until you close tonight, babe," I frowned slightly as I offered him a french fry, which he gratefully accepted. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he went to address Jughead and Betty.

After a few moments, I heard a shatter on the floor.

"Clean it up, Pleb, just like you cleaned up Jason's blood."

Cheryl.

Jughead and I both sprinted over to her, with red in our eyes. I was so tired of Cheryl's bullshit attitude all the fucking time.

"Jug, Angel, don't," FP warned us before he turned to pick up the broken glass and looked at Cheryl. "I'll get you another milkshake, on the house."

After they walked away, and Jughead and Betty sat back down, I looked at Cheryl and Josie with deep set, angry eyes.

"Cheryl, you are the last person who deserves to act like this," I growled at her. "Your father was the one who pulled the trigger, not FP. Get off your high horse before your father comes back from the dead to shoot it just like Jason."

I could feel my blood boiling as I walked back to my booth, and continued to work on the photos. The time flew by quickly as I threw myself into my MacBook's screen. I didn't even look at the clock again until Jughead set a hand on my shoulder, alerting me that it was time to go home.

Deciding in the truck we wanted to eat, I quickly placed an order for Chinese takeout. I sent Jughead to run in for the food as FP and I sat quietly in the car, my fingers tracing his hand as music flowed softly from the speakers.

The three of us walked into the trailer later that night, a bag of takeout food being spread between the three of us as Jughead purposed a party.

"I'm trying to keep the Serpents in my rearview mirror, you guys," FP sighed and looked at us as he grabbed plates from the cupboard.

"It's just one night," Jughead defended. "Not even, maybe three hours. You've done more than right by the Serpents. Let them do right by you."

I took a seat on FP's lap as I sipped a soda, crossing my legs. "Come on, honey, it's the end of an era. Now your son and super hot girlfriend get to take over."

Sighing, FP kissed my cheek and looked at his son. "Fine, fine. Let's do it."

I smiled, and so did Jughead. "Great!"

After a second, Jughead's phone rang. "it's Archie, give me just one second. Don't bogart the egg rolls."

FP grabbed an egg roll from the carton, which I quickly snatched from his fingers and claimed as my own. Not five minutes later, Jughead quickly announced he needed to leave to help Archie fix a fight he started with Veronica. Moments went by as we silently consumed the food, reveling in the silence of chewing.