Glimpse

It was still around the third or fourth week of university, Alsie was adapting to her new environment and she had almost early morning classes.

Alsie as a person, she loves a lot to dress up and she always dress up beautifully, and looked up splendid.

Moreover, Alsie was an early time person. It happened that, it was a fine early Monday morning, and Alsie was already in her class, waiting for her lecturer to come.

Then, the lecturer arrived at her due time and started the class.

After, a few minutes later, when unexpectedly, there was a knock at the door.

The door opened, there was a guy of tall, dark complexion, with his cap, wearing a blue or purple coloured T-shirt.

He started to speak with the lecturer "Is this the chemistry class " with his fluent English accent, which has amazed and attracted Alsie.

Alsie kept on looking at him while he was talking to the lecturer "Where this class number situated."

And the lecturer replied to him politely, " where he was supposed to go, to his class number."

" The guy ; replied him, ' Thank you and sorry for the disturbance' and closed the door behind him.

Alsie was amazed with the way how that guy talked.

After, he went, the class continued and then Alsie didn't pondered much about it.

Alsie had a nice day at university.

Don't forget to vote and comment, new upcoming chapters on the way 😍😍.