20th Birthday

Alsie 20th birthday was on a Monday, and she had classes. For Alsie, her birthday was the most important event of her life.

Alsie woke up early on her birthday and everyone at her place, her parents and sister wished her. She was happy and started to get ready. She wore her new blue and grey floral dress and along with her new pair of shoes. She did her hair, her face and she was looking so beautiful.

At home, her dad was making fun of her age, telling Alsie.

Alsie Dad: You're becoming old now, giggling.

Alsie: She was smiling and said, no I'm still young.

After Alsie and her sister got ready,their daily routine, their dad's dropped, accompany and wait until his daughters get their transport.

Alsie reached her destination, at the university, she walked to her class and her sister like friend D was already in class. D welcomes her warmly and wished her a Happy Birthday. And Alsie got shy when D wished her, the class was fulled of students and some of them came to wish Alsie.

Alsie at that time, was replying to all the people who wished her, and D was sitting next to her. Then, her three friends came Hun, Nats and Marie, they all wished Alsie's a Happy Birthday and hug her. They all sat in the same bench range. After a few minutes, their lecturer came and started the class.

About half and an hour the class got over, Alsie's group of friends were asking where we will go and celebrate Alsie's birthday. Then they came into a conclusion, they will go to a restaurant which wasn't that far from university.

Alsie, then said it's too early to go and eat now. Then, she said, guys we need to get our name's registered at the gymnasium of university, for the sport we like. All set for the gymnasium. But then Alsie asked Nats to take her pictures. The rest, D, Hun and Marie went to the gymnasium. Nats and Alise were left behind.

Alsie to Nats: I need to a meet friend, and i know him through social media and I'm kind of shy.

Nats: Who's that friend and is it a boy?

Alsie: Yeah, but he's just a friend, if I'm meeting him, it's because he told me he is studying at the same university as us, and told me he has class today. And wanted me to come and say him a Hi.

Nats: Hmm, Ok, and smiling.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Stay tune, and read what will happen in the next chapter. Thank you.♥️♥️