First Ever Conversation

Right after Alsie bumped into a guy, she continued her path with Nats, returning to their class.

Alsie and Nats were having conversations on their way, when out of nowhere two of Nats friends showed up. Nats met them and introduced Alsie to them.

Nats: Darin, this is Alsie and Alsie this is Darin my friend from my native country and also my neighbour back there.

Alsie to Darin : Hi...

Darin responded, Hi with a big smile.

Nats to Alsie: And this is Lan, he's also from my native country.

We all started to have a conversation. Without knowing, Alsie and Darin were behind and Nats and the other friend were infront talking.

Alsie to Darin: I think i saw you once but I cannot recall where i saw you.

Darin smiled.

Alsie: Now, i remember, you are the guy who was asking for Chemistry class directions and my lecturer was talking to you.

Darin: No, he was shy and kept saying no, it wasn't him.

Alsie: No, it's you, i remember clearly with your blue or purple coloured t- shirt. And what remember most was your fluent accent. I must say, you speak fluently.

Darin, blushing: Yes, it was me.

Darin and Alsie: Lost notion of time, they both were concentrated in talking that they didn't realised they were left behind.

Alsie was blushing and Darin eyes was just looking at Alsie with no hesitation and Darin was kind of flirting with Alsie.

Nats shouted for them and asked them walk quickly.

Alsie to Darin: It was nice knowing you and I liked talking to you.

Darin: Same, Alsie. it was a pleasure.

We both walked quickly to catch up with the two infront.

Nats grabbed Alsie's hand, literally making her run.

Darin to Nats: Can't you let her, it will be nicer if me and Alsie continued talking.

Nats to Darin: you can talk to her later but for now we have a class.

They all smiled and waved goodbye

Nats to Alsie: What was that??

Alsie: what was what?

Nats: Darin

Alsie blushed.

Nats to Alsie: i think he likes you.

Alsie: No, stop having ideas.

Nats and Alsie went in class, joined their other friends and then after a few mins their lecture started.

Alsie kept on thinking how she met Darin, the way he was talking to her. She couldn't stop visualising what just happened. And smiled to herself.

Don't forget to like and comment guys. Hope you all have love this chapter and more coming up.😊😊