Birthday Part2

Alsie was at home, she was telling her her mom how her day went by and showing her the gift she got from D.

Alsie's Mom: Alsie go and take a bath and then you get ready for tonight.

Alsie got ready and she made herself more beautiful. She was wearing a dress which she was gifted. Then Alsie went to distribute sweets to her cousins and neighbours. In the evening, a small get together was organised including her parents, her sister and herself. They tossed for Alsie's birthday and had a lovely meal all together.

Late in the night, Alsie went in her room and she was excited to open all her gifts. She opened all her gifts and then went off for bed. Instead she wasn't sleeping rather thinking about how her birthday day went by and she was happy recollecting all those good moments. When all of a sudden, she remembers about the moment she and Darin had. Her heartbeats was increasing when she was visualising the scene when Darin was holding her hand and was singing for her.

Alsie to herself: No one did that for me and it was a cute and blushing gesture.

Little did she knows, she started to like Darin and she was falling for him. Alsie was in the hope to meet Darin tomorrow at the campus.

Don't forget to vote and comment. ♥️♥️