Birthday Part1

Alsie and Nats were like two hens gossiping on their way to meet that guy. It happened, they bumped into Darin.

Darin: Why you guys are in a such hurry?

Nats: We are in a hurry because we have things to do.

Darin: What kind of things??

Alsie was happy on seeing Darin and she interrupted them.

It came out of nowhere, a slip of tongue from Alsie.

Alsie to Darin: It's my birthday today.

Darin to Alsie: No, you're kidding me.

Alsie to herself: What the heck took you to tell Darin that's your birthday today.

Alsie to Darin: No, it's my birthday.

Darin to Alsie: That's why you're looking even more beautiful compared to the other days.

Nats to Darin: Let's us go now.

Darin: No, how can i let the birthday girl go.

Darin took Alsie's hands and it happened in the middle crowded campus. He started to sang ' Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Alsie'.

And Nats was just a mute spectator watching Alsie and Darin.

Alsie was left unspoken and went with the flow. She was blushing, shy and at the same time she was happy because no one did that for her in the past. For her, it was an overwhelming emotion and she didn't want to let go of that moment.

Alsie and Darin: They were looking at each other, eyes into eyes.

Alsie to herself: Back to reality girl.

She started to let go of her hands from Darin hands and thanks Darin.

Darin: It was my pleasure.

Nats to Alsie: We need to hurry and headed for that thing.

Darin: Ok, for this time I'm letting you go and where you guys actually going in a haste.

Nats: We are going to celebrate Alsie's birthday.

Darin: ok guys, enjoy.

Each went into their paths.

Alsie to Nats: Is he crazy or what???

Nats: He is but it seems that you were loving and enjoying it.

Alsie: Shylying hides her blushing, happy expression and said No.

They continued their destination and they arrived at the given meeting location. And they waited for a minutes, then Alsie's got a phone call, it was the guy friend.

Alsie to the guy: Hi, I'm already at the location and where are you?

The guy: I'm reaching in a few minutes.

After a few minutes, the guy cropped up. Alsie met him and introduced Nats to the guy, she's my friend.

Nats to the guy: Hello,,

The three talked a bit and then the guy said to Alsie's, Happy Birthday Alsie, i saw your post on social media.

Alsie to the guy: Thank you and said, we are in a hurry and my other friends are waiting for us at the gymnasium.

The guy: Ok girls, we'll be on the campus, we will catch up another time and said nice meeting you girls.

Nats and Alsie: Same here and thank you.

Nats to Alsie: He's a handsome guy.

Alsie: I told you he's just a friend who i came to know on social media and i had no interest in him and he might be handsome.

Nats: Ok my friend

Reaching at the gymnasium, they meet up with D, Maria and Hun. The three asked them, what you guys got involved into and took so long.

Alsie: My friend got late into coming and we had to wait for him. And that's  why we got late.

Then Alsie and her friends got registered for the badminton sport activity. After they headed for that  small restaurant near the campus. Once they reached the restaurant, everyone got a seat and they ordered foods. Meanwhile D took out a present and gave it to Alsie.

Alsie: That's so nice of you sis but there was no need for this sis.

Alsie to D: Can i unwrapped and see what it is??

D: Of course sis.

Alsie: Sis, it is my favourite bathing gel, thank you so much sis.

Alsie and her friends was having a good time, they took pictures and had nice foods.

Then they returned back on the campus as they had a second class.

Alsie to her friends: Thank you guys for this lovely day and i had a really nice time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.😘😘