Roaming around

Alsie as a person was very friendly and she gets along with almost everyone. Alsie got many friends in her class among which she got a friend named Nats, they instantly clicked and shared things in common especially, curiosity.

Moreover, they can never stay in one place just sitting, that too during lunch time. Hence, Alsie and Nats were keen on discovering the university as they are still not known to it.

Before that, Nats proposed to Alsie to go with her at the administration office concerning her paper work and then suggested to roam around the campus.

Nats and Alsie set on their way to the administration office and as they were still new to that place, they asked directions to the office.

While walking, both were talking about their previous school, friends and their life's.

"Look at that guy! He looking good" Nats commented and Alsie started laughing.

"Exactly why are you laughing?" asked Nats with a raised eyebrow, playfully.

"I'm just grateful to have befriended someone who shares a lot qualities of mine."

Alsie said with sincerity evident in her eyes.

Finally, they reached the office and Nats get her work completed.

"We better head to class and go visit the campus later otherwise we're gonna be late," Alsie said looking at the time.

"You've got a point. We don't wanna get reprimanded this soon now."

Let's go!

Nats said and grabbed Alsie's wrist and pulled her along in a hurry since their class was situated far from there the administration office was.

BUT! But something, as minor and significant as it can be, has to always happen whenever you're in a rush and here it's no surprise they bumped into someone on their way.

The guy fell on his ass and let out a shard gasp.

"Damn! Not NOW!!"Alsie groaned, annoyed that even at this stage of life, people can't watch their way.

"Maybe if you helped me up, we wouldn't be wasting our time and don't you dare complain." the guy who seemed to be having a bit difficulty getting up all by himself said.

For some unknown reason, Alsie actually listened and kept quiet AND helped the guy which is HUGE because Alsie never ever shut her mouth if she's not at fault.

Well at least, that's what she likes to believe.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Read in the next chapter about who they will meet.