You're a youtuber and your fans ship you together

Sry for the long title guys 😂 in this one Niall isn't famous. Do you guys want YouTube series?

yOuR pOv:

"Hello guys! It's y/n here! Welcome to my channel! Today im going to do a little Q&A for you guys!" I said to the fans. They are literally amazing they let me reach 15 million subscribers in only two years of youtube. "But, I have a special guest! One that you guys have asking for! Please welcome...... Niall!" You added. He jumped in fort of the camera. "Hello everyone! Yes! The sexy Niall is back ladies!" He shouted as he sat down beside me. "So, the first question is 'what instrument can you play?' Uh well... I play the guitar the piano and the drums and I recently started learning how to play the violin." I said. "Second question is 'can you read a Wattpad fan fiction about you and Niall?' People write these?" Niall asked. "Okay I guess let's read one" I said.
"Hi Niall! I was just going to come to your house!" Niall read in a high squeaky voice. I  hit his arm. "I do not sound like that!" I defended. "Shush y/n! I'm reading this for your fans! 'Oh!  So what were you gonna tell me?'" He read in a deep manly voice. "I got a date!" He continued. "Niall's eyes saddened and his heart broke. "'Why y/n? Why? I love you! Y/ns eyes widened but not for long because Niall pushed her against the wall, and started kissing her roughly then he carried her to the bedro... OKAY! I THINK THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW" he said. "Next question is 'are you famous?' Uhm I-I dont think I am, am I?" I said. " 'are you and Niall dating? Because I ship you guys so much!' Thank you! Uhm but no, we aren't dating" Niall said. "Thank you guys so much for watching! Love you all! Bye! Say bye Niall!" "Bye!"

Hey y'all! There will defiantly be a part two! She's going to get a bf and he a gf and they all are gonna live happily ever after. But I do recommend reading part two tbh plz.

I don't feel like writing lyrics now soooo yeah

Who's age is 27 and his mental age is 2?
a) Niall
b) Louis
c) Zayn

BYEEEEEE!

-Mouni

396 words