Give you my all

The guys and their girlfriend are currently at a ball sitting at a table waiting for Niall and y/n to arrive.
They were chatting when they heard high heel clicks come closer to them.
They shot their heads up to see Niall and y/n holding hands coming nearer to the table.
All the lads and ladies stand up and go over to greet them.
The girls hug y/n first and then Niall. Vice versa with the boys.
They all go sit on the table and chat for a little while when a waiter approaches their table.
"Are you all ready to order?" He asks all of them sweetly.
They all order their meals and continue their chat, before they see people starting to dance.
All the couples got up and paired with each other.
Y/n rested her head on Niall's chest and he put his cheek on her head as he lightly swayed to the music.
Niall lifted her head up with his index finger under her chin. He slowly leaned in and captured his lips with hers.
Once they pulled away, he lead her back to the table where they found their food on the table.
Niall sat down and y/n went to tell the others to come eat.
Niall sat quietly smiling to himself. This could only mean one thing (lol)
He was thinking about y/n. He was lost in his own world untold he felt a chair being pulled beside him.
He looked up to see his beautiful girlfriend sitting down beside him.
"Are they coming baby?" He asked y/n.
"Yeah in a second." She smiled at him and started eating, Niall following closely after.
Soon the boys and their girlfriends joined in too.
They dug into their food until they were full. Soon came the dessert.
Niall and y/n fed each other lovingly, stealing kisses from each other every once in a while.
After the party, the girls expected to go home, except y/n and the boys.
Niall told y/n that the boys were planning on going to the lake, so she bought comfortable clothes for her, and did not forget about her girls too.
They all stood up from their seats, soon grabbing their lovers hand.
"Girls, we have a surprise for you" Louis said.
All the girls gave confusing looks. Al, except y/n.
"We're taking you to the lake that opened recently." Harry exclaimed, as the girls've begged their boyfriends to take them their, but the boys always declined as it was way too far.
"But how are we gonna go to the lake with these things on?" Eleanor asked.
"Y/n brought you guys some comfy clothes." Liam said and y/n motioned for the girls to follow her to the bathroom.

The clothes y/n and Niall, changed into:

After the girls and they boys changed, they all put their elegant clothes into bags, and climbed into their separate cars

When they arrived at the lake, y/n and Niall instantly took their guitars out of the trunk of the car.

They went to where the lads and lasses were sitting.
They started tuning the guitars. Louis noticed something on y/ns guitar pick.
He took it and teased, "aw look how cute this couple is!"

Y/n lifted her gaze away from her guitar as blushed when she saw Louis that Louis saw her pick

"I have the same thing too" Niall says showing a replica of y/ns pick.
"Why can't we be like them?" Eleanor, Perrie, Kendall, and Sophia whined to their boyfriends jokingly and Niall and y/n laughed at how jealous they were.
"Which song should we sing guys?" Y/n and Niall asked.
"How about, night changes?" Liam suggested. All agreed.
Y/n and Niall started strumming, and they all spent the rest of the night by the fire beside the lake, playing the guitar and singing their favorite songs.
But all of these cute moments don't compare to how cute y/n and Niall are in real life.
They can be crackheads, jokers, anything, and still look cute together.
Of course like all couples, they've fought a lot, but that only made their wonderful relationship better.
You know you got the one, when they make you angry. When they drove you crazy, and most importantly, when they give you their all to make you happy...