Mad

Niall's pOv:

It was currently 12 A.M. am and y/n and I have been waiting for our daughter, Katie to get back home from a party. She was supposed to be home by 10, but she was now 2 hours late, and I was not gonna let this one slide.

I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and y/n and I quickly got up and went to the door. Katie slowly opened it trying not to make a noise and then jumped at the sight of her mother and I.

"Finally decided to show up after 2 hours of curfew, huh" I said which made Katie frown.

"Dad, I can explain." She said.

"No! I don't want any excuses! You had your mother and I worried sick about you! Two hours late and no phone call?!" I shouted.

"Dad please let me expla__"

"I don't want to hear it! You're grounded for 2 months! Go to your room!" I yelled and Katie ran up to her room.

"Niall, dont you think you were a little harsh on Katie? I mean, I'm mad at her too, but, you wouldn't even let her explain why she was so late."y/n said.
"Being two hours late and not calling us doesn't need an explanation." I said and made my way to our bedroom.
-
I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and eggs, mmmm I thought to myself while I made my way to the door of the bedroom.

As I was making my way downstairs, I heard soft cries coming from Katie's bedroom.
"Katie?" I said softly and knocked on her door.
No response.
I slowly opened to door to find Katie crying into her pillow.
"Princess are you crying?" I asked as I entered the room.
She doesn't respond again.
"Princess of this is abou me yelling at you last night, I'm sorry. I should've listened to what you had to sat before I grounded you." I say and take Katie into my arms.
"I'm sorry daddy" Katie sobs.
"It's okay princess, just tell me everything that happened last night, okay?"
"Well u-um, Emily drove us to the party right? But someone had drinks at the part you know, b-but I swear to god I didn't drink! Katie says looking at me with wide eyes.
"S'alright princess, I know you didn't drink, continue."
"Okay, well um, Emily got drunk and ran off with someone and it was 10 at the time when I was looking for her, and my phone died, and I couldn't find Emily either so I couldn't call from hers, so then I finally found her a little after 11 with some boy, and I couldn't let her drive. She was an absolute mess so I had to drive her home and make sure she was safe in bed, then I had to walk home." Katie said, twirling her thumbs, nervous of my outcome.
"Princess, I'm sorry I didn't listen to what you had to say, but you should've called me after you dropped Emily off. You could've used their phone sweetheart"
"I know, I'm sorry daddy"
"It's okay sweetheart, and as of how long you're grounded, that's long gone, but me and your mum will discuss your punishment for not calling us when you could've, sounds fair?"
"Thank you daddy" Katie said and hugged me.
"Now come on, your mum is making breakfast!" I say and run out the room, Katie giggling and soon running after me.

Hola bitchezzz! Soo ur lucky I updated Bc my stupid school decided to have exams at the start of the year, and at the end of the year too.
Fuck this shit,
I'm studying, and this popped into my head, so I wrote it
HOPE U LIKED IT!
BYE CARROTS
-Mouni💩