He lets the fame get to him

Louis is ur brother in this
Your POV

For the past month or so, Niall has been very horrible to me. He keeps on demanding stuff from me like I was his maid or something. Today I decided I'm gonna finish this attitude once and for all.

The boys were currently at our shared apartment playing FIFA.

"Y/n!" Niall shouted. I sighed. I know exactly what he wants.
"Yeah Ni?" I shout back.
"Come here for a second babe!"
"Ok"
I went into the living room where the boys were playing their  game.
"Yeah?" I ask Niall.
"Order me a takeout y/n" Niall said not paying any attention to me.
"Order you a takeout what?"
"Order me a takeout.... right now?"
"That's it!"
"What do you mean that's it?"
"Let me check, you have legs, you have arms, you have eyes, what else do you need to order a takeout yourself?!?"
Niall turned around, now fully paying attention to me.
"Well what do you think? I'm Niall-"
"Finish that sentence Niall and I swear we're over!" I shouted.
"I don't fucking care!" He shouted and I've had it. I ran up to our shared bedroom, and stuffed my head in his pillow and started sobbing.

Nialls POV

"What is wrong with her?" I shouted and Louis came to me and smacked me on the head.
"What the fuck was that for?!?" I asked rubbing my head where he smacked me.
"Niall! You can't treat her like that! You're letting the fame get to your head! You can't even say 'please' and 'thank you' any more! Where is the Niall she fell in love with?!? I can't stand my sister being heartbroken by a wanker like you! Now go and apologize to her before I break you two up!" Louis shouted and 9 replayed the memories in my head. My eyes widened.
How could I have treated my princess like that?
"What are you waiting for?!? Go Niall"
And as soon as Liam said that, I was running up the stairs into our bedroom.
I knocked on the door. "Y/n? Baby? Please forgive me. I was an idiot for treating you like that." I said as sobbed into my arms, which was leant against the door. I opened it, and surprisingly, it wasn't locked.
I saw her sobbing into my pillow and my heart broke.
I went closer, and she looked up. I saw her tear stained face. Her eyes were red and puffy and I immediately hated myself for doing this to her. "What do you want now? A milkshake?" She said, her voice hoarse from crying.
"Baby.." I cooed as I sat beside her and held her close.
"Why Niall? Why? Where is the Niall I fell in love with?" She whispered.
"The Niall you fell in love with is still here, but he was a complete idiot for treating you like that" I whispered.
"Please forgive me baby. Please..." I sobbed into her neck.
"I forgive you Ni" She said and my head shot up.
"Really?" I asked still in shock.
She nodded. "I can't stay mad at you forever. I love you" she smiled.
I peppered her face with kisses and she giggled.
"I love you too" I said and we cuddled.
I absolutely love this girls embrace and I never want to let go.