PDA

You and Niall were together for about 2-3 months now, and today, you decided to go out shopping for a bit. Niall had already taken you out multiple times, so you were familiar to the public eye.

"This is nice" you said as you showed Niall the outfit you wanted to buy, "simple but cute, huh?" "Yeah baby. How about you go change your clothes and then we'll leave ?" He told you. "Sure Ni. Just give me a second"

Niall sneakily took the clothes that you wanted to buy, and went to the cash register. "These are nice. I bet they're for a special lady, aren't they?" The cash  lady asked Niall. "Yeah. They're for my girlfriend." "What a lucky lady she is." She told him as she put the clothes in the bag.

Niall his the bag behind him and went to the place you were in just a few minutes ago. You had just gotten out of the changing room. "Ok Ni. Let me go pay and then we'll leave, ok?" You said, smiling at your boyfriend. "Or.." he smirked, "we could just go" he said, holding the bag up and handing it to you. "Oh my god Ni. This is too much. I love you" you said hugging him, him chuckling and hugging you back.

You went outside only to be met by the flashing lights of the paparazzis cameras. Your hand gripped Niall's, as you went through the crowd. Niall abruptly stopped to sign an autograph for a fan, scaring you a little. "Sorry baby" he said using your pet name that made your heart flutter with happiness. "It's ok"
When he finished, she kept on thinking, 'should I hold her hand?' 'Ok I will' 'fuck no. She'll snatch it away, wouldn't she?'
His last thought was, 'screw it' and he held your hand. You held his as a huge smile mad its way upon your face.

You made it through the crowd eventually, and the security guard guided you into a coffee shop. He told you to wait for a second while he went to get the car. Niall pulled you to the side, his hand on your side as he pulled you closer to him.

He put his hands of both of your sides, and pulled you in, both of your chests coming in contact. You blushed and hugged him back. You liked this. You really liked this, and you were hoping it'll last longer.

"Choose a movie babe!" Niall called from his room, as he went to change when you guys came back. You scrolled through Niall's Netflix until you found something you liked, and made yourself comfortable. He came back after a few minutes and sat down beside you, cuddling you.

"You know, I really like spending time with you baby" he said nuzzling his face in your neck. You smiled, snuggling closer, as it's a sign to him that you did too.

You laughed as you ran in the green field, Niall chasing behind you. It was your one year anniversary, and within these few months, you and Niall have committed endless love to each other. You said the L word, moved in together, did the 'deed', and everything a couple could do. You really loved Niall and he really loved you too.