chapter ¹ 😞😭

Taehyung pov.

I'm just here sitting in my bed watching movie in my laptop kookie is not home yet I miss him already.he won't spend quality time with me already yeah! We still cuddle,kiss or even you the s.hm.e.hm.xhm that thingie cuz he would always be outside saying that he will have to help hyung for our song or go practice I know that he's a hard working men but even we have a busy schedule he would always make a time to spend with but lately he would rather spend time with other's than me it make me really sad, thinking of that I feel a tears start to fall from my eyes I wipe it fast and just think are happy memories with my kookie.

After a 5 minutes I decided to just text kookie
"Kookie" I texted but after 3 minutes their still no reply so I texted him again "kookie"no reply "KOOKIE"
still none "jungkook" no "JUNGKOOK" none "JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOK" after a 2 minutes he replied yes thank God he already replied saying "what do you want?" He replied "I just want to ask where are you?" I text "I'm in he studio with namjoon hyung" he replied "what time will you come back" " I don't know okay I'm busy Ok bye" I would lie if I said it didn't hurt me as heck....wait a minute Jin hyung said that he will going out with namjoon hyung but jungkook said his with him in the studio what?? I don't understand,I will just text namjoon and ask him "hello namjoon hyung where are you right now?" After a minute he reply "I'm with jin hyung in the coffee shop why??do you need something?" What??his with jin hyung then why jungkook said his with him jungkook never lie to me"but jungkook said his with you in the studio,nothing hyung I don't need anything" I could feel my heart beating fast already I'm so nervous but I don't know why,maybe cuz jungkook never lie to me" I thought his with you,cuz after I left him this morning he said that he will go back to the dorm and spend time with you" after reading it I just replied"ahh Ok hyung thanks" what??he will spend time with ME but he is not with me, morning ?? It's almost night yet his still not here,he said his with namjoon hyung but namjoon hyung with jin and he left jungkook this morning jungkook saying that he will be back and spend time with me yet his not here the worst thing is he lied why would he lie to me my tears are now falling from my eyes.

I can't imagine it jungkook just lie but why did he lie to me dose he have secret my heart are slowly breaking in to pieces that you would not see it and not able to fix it again unless to change with new one,I Just can't jungkook lied to me but why??the one that could just answer that question is no other than the cuz of that question jungkook so I texted him "jungkook" after a minute he reply " what do you want again?" Ouch! That hurts " where are you?" "Are you stupid did I just told u that I'm in the studio" ouch! That hurts again "with who?" "Did you forgot that I told you that I'm with namjoon hyung" " a right how did I forgot that your in the studio and how stupid of me forgot that your with namjoon hyung, and how stupid of you to not know that I know your not with him" now I'm really crying harder it really hurts as heck " what are you saying?" "I ask namjoon hyung his with jin hyung and not with you,so now tell me you fucking asshole who's with you?" My god my heart really hurt how can jungkook do it to me,after like 5 minutes theirs still no answer,the fuck don't tell me his cheating on the fuck hell no,I got my courage to just ask him it's hard I'm nervous I'm scared what if he say yes what if he says no maybe he's just busy or doing something that I don't need to know but what if it's yes ahhhhh! I will just ask him " jungkook tell me the fucking truth are you cheating on me?"

Thump....thump.....thump....thump......

".....I'm sorry taehyung"be that's when my all my tears fall more from my eyes that's when my heart broke it hurts as fuck