22

Sapphire Unique Grey
2 weeks later

"So all we need to do is see if the girls are okay with the car seats and you will be all set to take them home!" The nurse smiled, as did I. The twins held their milk down and nurses with no issues and also wet their diapers in the recommended time.

To say I'm happy is an u understatement, but I'm gonna have to find someone to watch them when the war begins. A gang war isn't any place for a child, especially two newborns fresh out of NICU.

"Okay" I smiled from ear to ear as Jay stood beside me with his arm around my shoulder

"So like, do you think she would need them to always breastfeed? My mom got her this weird ass titty pump thing for the milk and she said it's supposed to be good to get them off the titty sooner or some shit like that but-" the nurse began to laugh and cut him off

"Sir she is fine to breastfeed and use the pump. I see nothing wrong with it" she smiled and showed me how to safely buckle them into the seat as Ruby and Jamal watched closely. Seriously, they were too close. Jamal was breathing heavy as fuck down my neck.

"When do we get to watch them?" Ruby asked smiling hard as the nurse walked out. I shut the door behind her and Jay packed the baby bags up.

"Y'all wanna keep them while I fight this war real quick?" I asked and Jamal choked on absolutely nothing but his extra ass energy.

"War?! You were serious?" Jamal asked

"Come on Sapph, it wasn't that serious. He probably wanted to see them" Ruby tried to reason but I wasn't hearing it.

"Ruby, Spooky called the feds on us. They busted over half of the Prophets" I explained. "They took OGs from us. Mellow was almost one of them for Christ sakes!" I was angry all over again

"How do you expect to win the war then?" Ruby and Jamal said together in a jumbled mess

"That's for me to worry about. All I need is for you two to get your passports in order so you can go with Abuela to a far destination so nobody can touch my babies."

"Wait why does Abuela gotta come?" Jamal asked

"I'm not sending you two away with my children by yourselves. I'm not stupid" I laughed

"I mean, I would beg to differ considering you're going to war with the fucking Santos and you have no support from any other gang" Ruby straight faced me and Jay turned around

"Ruby, Diamond, Crystal, sea glass, whatever the fuck you call yourself. We got this shit under control okay? Now, you and Jamal go kiss in a corner somewhere" Jay waved them off and I coughed

"Girl we gonna see y'all later of my direct deposit hits. Uber is expensive as hell to get all the way to Brentwood" Ruby said ignoring Jayceon.

"Okay, see y'all later" we all hugged, but they skipped over Jay and said bye to the girls.

The drive home was silent as I thought things over. People will be seriously hurt and there will be no coming back from that. The two gangs will forever be separated. Spooky crossed the line when he got my people locked up. They might never see the light of day for decades, so ima make sure his will never see the light of day again.

"Come on babe" I snapped back to reality and looked up seeing we reached home.

I carried the bags again as Jay carried the two car seats into the house. He ran back to the car to get the box of new born organic diapers that he got. He said 'the chemicals up in them diapers are nuts. They need that natural shit'. I swear I love this man.

"I'll put the girls into the bassinets in the room. I'm gonna be in there working out some new ideas for the upcoming recruits. You comin?" He asked. He got bassinets because he said that he never understood why people give babies their own room so young.

"Nah I'll be up soon. I got some calls to make." I grabbed the baby bags and Jay carried both car seats out.
——————————
Ms-13 headquarters

"Yo boss there's some girl on the phone talkin bout she needs yo help" One of the workers walked in

"Give me the phone" the boss man replied.

"Hello?" There was a pause

"You gonna fucking speak?" The boss man boomed into the phone

"Well ok then. I'm Black. Leader of the Prophets and I need your help."
——————————————————
Bloods headquarters

"Yo boss some bitch on the phone talkin bout some war"
——————————————————
Avenues headquarters

"Ayo! Some broad going off bout some Santos shit. They locked up the fucking Prophets man"
——————————————————-
Sapphire Unique Grey

I spent my whole night making calls, asking favors for guns or bullets in return for bricks of coke, which we have plenty of. Also asked for some people willing to fight, but that was rare. I'm determined to leave the Santos a message. Spooky thinks he can get away with this? Nah. I got something for his ass.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, messes with my fucking family.
—————————————
WHEWWW CHILE! I don't know how I'm gonna write these war chapters but I'm letting y'all know that it won't be anything easy to read through. I'll put warnings if anything. Also, some chapters will begin to become private because they will contain sex scenes. In order to read them you need to follow me, remove the book form your library and add it back. ALSO, starting in the next chapter, this book will be labeled mature. Just giving a heads up. Feel free to comment!! I love y'all funny ass comments lol. Love ya!

-E