24

Sapphire Unique Grey

As I recovered from my conversation with Ruby and warmed up my breast milk for the girls, my phone began to ring.
Incoming call from 'Bitch ass Spooky'

I hesitated for a few seconds but slid the button, accepting his call.

"What?" I asked skeptically

"Happy birthday baby girl. Your gift is outside" he said into the phone with his deep ass voice

"Spooky what are you doing? The kids are here. Oh my gosh" I continued to go off but he stopped me

"Trust me, if I wanted to make a move at y'all, it wouldn't be where my kids sleep at. Go look outside" he said. "I wanna see you later" and then he hung up.

I walked to the front door, my gun in hand, and looked out the peep hole. There was a box on the floor. Slowly I opened the door with my heart pounding out my chest.

"AYE LADY SPOOKY" I looked up and aimed my gun but then lowered it.

"Juan? The fuck you doin here?" I smiled seeing one of the only Santos I can tolerate.

"Spooky sent me to drop off your gift. Happy birthday! Hope you got your shit together for the war though" he said with a smile.

"Man fuck y'all" I sucked my teeth taking the box inside. I shut the door as he pulled off

I smiled at the white box that was wrapped with pink ribbon and a pink bow.

He always paid attention to the small things.

As I opened it, I grew confused. There was a whole bunch of pictures of Jayceon meeting with some girl. In most of them, they were close together. The last one made my heart drop.

He was in a park fingering her. (Okay quick A/N google The game and India westbrooks at park and you'll find it. I didn't want that shit in my camera roll💀)

At the bottom of the box was a key and a note.

Mi amor, come home to me. I got a house just for us and the girls. 1177 Bankwood Drive. It's in a nice gated community. Let's end this and tie the two gangs together. Oh, and happy birthday.
——————————————————
Whew. I originally planned for this to be combined with the previous chapter but nahhhhh. Anyways, vote and comment. Love y'all!

-E