26

Sapphire Unique Grey

"I'm sorry, I am so so sorry. I never meant to hurt you" tears begun to form in his eyes.

"I don't know any better Sapph. All I know is to try to make my gang the most successful. I was never taught boundaries" he said and I pushed away.

"That's a lame ass fucking excuse spooky. You are a grown ass man and should know what's right from wrong. For Christ's sake you tried stealing the twins from the hospital! Who does that!" I yelled at him

"A man who loves his children and wants his girl back!" He yelled back

"Well you lost me" I shook my head "You lost me a while ago. We talked about this too. Even if we wanted to, we cannot be together" he cut me off before I could finish

"Yeah yeah yeah. Because we come from two different gangs and blah blah blah. I don't give a fuck. I love you Sapphire"

"Oscar. This" I motioned with my arms, showing that I'm talking about the house,  "is insane. You made a whole nursery. What the fuck spooky?" I ran my hand down my bare face
Thank god I didn't wear makeup. I would've sweat it off through all this anger.

"I did this shit for you, for Star and Sky, for us mi amor. I want us to be a familia" he brought his hands to my face and lifted my head to look at him, "I want us to be together and be successful" he leaned in

"I fucking hate you Oscar" I said lowly while looking at his lips

"I love you too" he smashed his lips to mine and wrapped his hand around my throat. I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss back.

His tongue was fighting against mine, like we were trying to see who would win and have control. I moaned into the kiss when his hand made its way to my butt. He send a hard smack to it and gripped it. He moved from my lips and made his way to my neck, placing kisses in the spots that he knew were sensitive.

"Did you fuck him?" He asked lowly as his placed kisses on the side of my neck.

"What?" I couldn't comprehend anything.

"Did you fuck that bitch? Did you give my pussy away?" He asked again and lightly bit my neck, causing me to let out a moan that I didn't know I was holding in.

"I- no I didn't" I whimpered at his teasing.

"You let him touch you?" He asked while moving his hand to the hem of my pants.

"Yes" I answered truthfully. Me and T were- or are in a relationship for a while, so I'm not ashamed to say that we did what we did.
Well I kinda am. He couldn't please me for the hell of it.

"Did he make you feel good like I do?" He moved his hand into my panties.

"No" I answered truthfully again as he rubbed my clit.

"As I thought. You're mine Sapph. And I'm yours" he looked into my eyes as he slid one finger in and curved it. I took in a sharp breath and let out a slight moan.

"Shit Spooky" I hissed and he looked at me and slid in the second one

"I told you before not to call me that. You're my ruca. Call me by my fucking name" he slowly curved his fingers over and over again, hitting my g-spot.
He's gonna kill me

"Mmm stop teasing Oscar" I moaned out

"You gonna let me prove myself to you?" He asked as I reached my orgasm.

"Yes!" I shouted and came on his fingers.
Now my pants wet
———————————————-
One week later
24 hours until the war

Sapphire Unique Grey

"I WANT BEST SHOOTERS TO HIT THE TRAPS!" I shouted out instructions to the men and women around me. I sent Ruby, Jamal and Abuela our of the state with the babies while this went down. All of our close friends left town when they heard about this. The police weren't even trying to stop it. They claimed we will wipe out the crime rate ourselves.

"Mellow, I want you to take Lisa and her kids out of Cali" I said to him while everyone was cleaning and fixing guns. He nodded and went to find Lisa, his new lady friend.

"Aye boss lady, T on the phone" Smoke walked up to me. Smoke and I have been getting close in the past few months. Not in a romantic way, but as friends. Romance was a bit messy for me right now.

"What" I spoke into the phone. I broke up with T the day after my whole thing with spooky. I showed him the pictures and he still said it wasn't him, so I just told him to leave. I changed the locks and codes to everything.

"You really gonna do this war?" He asked me. A few days ago he kept telling me to back down because we didn't have enough fighters, but now we do.

"Bye T. If you cared you would've been here. Matter of fact get here now or you're not gonna be claimed by the Prophets anymore" and with that I hung up and gave smoke his phone.

"That was a lil harsh Sapph" he shook his head.

"Shut up Smoke" I said and he screwed up his face.

"You lucky you're like my best friend or some shit. I woulda socked you in your jaw" he said to me and we both laughed.

"I WANT PINK MACHINE GUNS!" I shouted out and someone shot their hand up.

"My cousin wraps guns!" She said.
Everybody cousin got some talent.

"Well get your cousin here. If we going to war, we going in style" I said. We had 24 hours left and needed to get everything in order.

Blood will be spilled. Lives will be lost. Nobody's safe now.

———————————-
Okay now they actually going to war! Remember at the beginning they were supposed to but it got called off? Now it's not. If you don't like the mention of murder or death then skip the next chapter or two when they get uploaded. Otherwise, stay tuned.

-E