Chubby Jacksepticeye x Markiplier

"Hey Jack" Mark whispered tightening his hold around his boyfriend who sat on his lap. The two men sat in the living room watching Supernatural Jack's head leaned against Mark's chest tiredly watching the episode his hands softly placed over the American's where they rested on the Irishman's soft pudgy gut, grunting softly Jack looked up his blue eyes red from tiredness but containing love for his boyfriend lifting up a hand Jack softly stroked Mark's cheek with his thump.

"Yes love" Jack asked sitting up a bit and capturing his boyfriend's lips. Smiling against his lover's lips Mark's hands wonder under Jack's light blue shirt fingers dancing across the youtuber's tubby tummy and gently massaging into the warm fluffy flabby flesh, separating the brown hair male giggle and blush from his boyfriend lightly brushing one of his ticklish spots.

"You so gorgeous like this baby boi" Mark patted his boyfriend's rotund squishy while placing a kiss to Jack's red chubby cheeks. "The way your shirts cling to your round basketball belly to your stomach wobble with every step you take and your two juicy bubble butts filling out beautifully in your jeans showing some sexy curves" Mark slowly sucked a hickey on the youtuber's neck smirking when he heard Jack moaning and whimpering his name out.

"M-mark, I need you"

"Shh baby, I got you" Patting Jack's stomach one last time Mark stood up with his boyfriend in his arms. Jack let out a very manly squeak as he wrapped his arms around the American's neck as Mark carried him away towards their shared bedrooms.

Why did you do the things you did?

Was it me? Did I do something wrong to drive you away?

It was midnight as Jack packed his clothes in his suitcase in a hurry his vision blurry as tears rolled down his chubby cheeks, hands uncontrollably shaking the Irishman upset that he believed the lies his now ex-boyfriend told him. Days where Mark would return home looking slightly sweaty being distant with Jack, seeing a few looking hickeys across his boyfriend's neck and sometimes back and of course the American smelling like perfume but Mark reassured him that it was nothing and that he still adores his chubby leprechaun. But of course, Jack had a gut feeling that Mark was hiding something and did an awful thing and followed his boyfriend downtown in LA straight into a restaurant where he sat down kissing a brunette directly on the lips causing Jack's whole world to shatter in a million pieces.

"I loved you Mark and yet you toyed with my heart and thrown it away" Jack whispered sniffing zipping his suitcase and pulling up the handle and ready to leave this place behind. The door creaked behind revealing a smiling Mark but that smile vanished seeing Jack's upset state and the suitcase next to him.

"Jack what's wrong? You can tell me anything ba-" Mark got cut off by a smacking sound rang throughout the room as the heartbroken youtuber slapped him across the face with the most furious look on his face that made Mark scared.

"Don't Mark. I fucking saw you with that woman you FUCKIN BASTARD, I trusted you but I can see it was wrong to ever fallen in love with you" Jack spat grabbing his suitcase and pushing past Mark without looking back not seeing the tears welling up in Mark's brown eyes as he finally realized his mistake, the American's flinch hearing the front door slam angrily signaling the love of his life gone. Forever.

'I love you Mark but you played with my heart like it was a toy a game and now I hope you are truly happy with the end result what your actions did'