Wilford's Phenomenal Pastries

In the middle of nowhere stood an old, rundown abandoned factory surrounded by a huge open field and a few oak trees around the small, dirty car park. Midnight fell over the deserted, creepy building with 4 huge spiral chimney's sticking in the air with no smoke leaving them in over a decade, a lone green and blue mini cooper park near the entrance with a light switched on in the car revealing two male figures talking quite loudly.

"Sean, why are we here?" Robin said from behind the wheel his eyes wide in slight fear and his face going pale from seeing the dark outline of the huge building standing tall.

"We here to investigate the disappearances of three people over the last 6 months which are quite unusual taking in the factor of their backgrounds and this building...rumours" Sean replied excitiedly his blue eyes scanning the abandoned building before looking back at his friend pulling out a map of the factory layout.

"Call the police then cause I'm not going to get kidnapped and go missing" Robin retorted refusing to leave the car his hands turning white from gripping the steering wheel tighter and tighter. Robin looked at his friend with such a shocked face thinking that Sean must've gone crazy.

'Does he know about the rumours about the crazy owner of the factory?' Robin thought before shaking his head and looking out the window checking at the factory again with suspicious, narrowed eyes.

"Where's your sense of adventure?" Sean asked raising his eyebrows at his friend while putting away the map back in the glove compartment and mesmerising the layout of the factory.

"Yeah? Where's your common-sense went Sean?" Robin sassily said right back. A few seconds went by before both men burst into laughter their laughing filling the silence as Robin lightly banged his head against the steering wheel while Sean placed both hands on his lean, flat stomach and laughed more loudly and openly then his friend.

"Okay,okay, but seriously I know I can't stop you from entering the factory Sean but let's go over the facts again. Who have went missing in this and about the owner of this factory" Robin stated calming down faster than Sean and looked quite serious at his friend making sure Sean knew what's he's getting into.

"Frist person named Felix born in Sweden told his partner Marzia that he was going to this abandoned factory and never came back. the Second person called Mark born in Honolulu which is located in Hawaii moved to America where he grow up and told his partner Amy, he was going to visit this place because someone told him to and he never came back" Sean said listing the first two missing people with ease.

"Wait? Someone told Mark to visit this place? I never heard this" Robin spoke up his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he lightly tapped his chin in thought.

"Yeah apparently what Amy said someone who looked like Mark but more paler and wore a black suit with a cane asked Mark to visit the factory a week before he never returned"

"Does this lookalike have a name Potatoe boi?" Robin laughed a bit at the nickname he gave to the Irishman who tried to not look impressed but failing as he smiled.

"Yeah...Amy said to the police his name was Dark, what kind of name is that? Is like I'm calling myself....Anti or something" Sean laughed before shaking his head in disappointment. "I hacked into many hospital records and police servers looking for anyone with the name Dark but no name like this came up like this person doesn't exist or...he used a fake name" Sean said using his detective skills as he grabbed the flashlight and opened the passenger door.

"YOU WHAT? YOU HACKED INTO THE POLICE SERVERS!" Robin screamed loudly hiding his face in his hands as he couldn't believe what his friend did.

"It's not a crime if they can't catch me...Look Robin relax I didn't leave any traces of me in the servers, go back to the office relax while I try to find any clues about where they wen-"