Chubby Anti x Jackieboy (Part 1)

A/n: Re-uploading this 4 part series since it's one of my favourites XD  

Jackieboy man sighed sadly as he climbed through the open window of the living room his watch beeped alerting the superhero that is 8:00am and should be heading back home normally Jackie would ignore said beep and continue patrolling for another 40-50 minutes but today however he arrived on time which was unusual for the hero. Wiping some dust off his costume Jackieboy man looked around the room until his stormy blue eyes landed on his demonic boyfriend who sat on the sofa a smirk plastered on his face as he strolled through the phone in his left hand and a cupcake with dark green frosting on it in his right hand, Walking tiredly to his boyfriend the superhero dragged his feet across the carpet until he dramatically and weakly fell onto the sofa his head landing on Anti's lap and his feet dangling off the sofa.

"How was your night been mr.hero, did you kicked anyone's asses?" Anti didn't flinch as his superhero boyfriend head fell on his lap only smiled gently as he pushed the whole cupcake into his mouth getting some frosting on his face.

"Ughh don't wanna talk about it" Jackieboy mumbled lifting the demon's black shirt revealing a pale, hairy, small beerbelly. Closing his eyes the superhero nuzzled his face into Anti's pudgy belly as he let the shirt go over his head hiding away from the world, the gesture caused Anti to laugh as his boyfriend stubble tickled him but he became quickly serious as he lifted the shirt up Jackieboy always told him what happens on his superhero nights out.

"What's wrong did somebody hurt you because if they did then they are going to die" Anti's head glitches multiple times before settling down not wanting to hurt his boyfriend, putting his phone to the side the demon combed through the hero's soft chestnut brown hair making Jackie groan and murmur into his stomach.

"Just a kitten died on my watch I must've scared them because when I tried to get to them from a tall tree they jumped off landing on the pavement below" the superhero spoke miserably the memory replying in his mind over and over the sound of bones crushing and the tiny kitten's body slamming into the ground.

"Hey don't blame yourself for it okay you tried everything and sometimes these things happen and well.. at least you tried to do something most people would probably leave the kitten up there and the animal would not be lonely anymore or feel any pain now" Anti tried to comfort his boyfriend he wasn't the best at the whole emotions or feely type but he did care about Jackie and hated seeing him like this.

"I know and thank you my demonic angel for trying to cheer me up" Jackieboy gave a tiny smile and giggled seeing frosting around his boyfriend's mouth.

"I got some more cupcakes if yah want some they might help lighten the mood" Anti spoke watching as his boyfriend dragged his body until he was sitting on the demon's lap, picking up the tray of cupcakes and placing it next to them on the couch.

"None for me but I do believe my hot as hell demon boyfriend want them" Jackieboy man softly pushed the sweet treat past the demon's lips as Anti munched on it a couple of times before swallowing it.

"You never pass on food it makes me wonder if you trying to fatten me up Jackie" Anti teased seeing his boyfriend blush madly underneath his blue eyes mask. Nothing gets past Anti he knew from the beginning when his boyfriend started to cook bigger potions for dinner and always having him eat dessert but truth be told Anti kinda liked it the way his boyfriend paid him more attention or more specifically his bulging belly and had no complains about the added weight.

"I-urh-i-not-" the superhero stuttered a lot not knowing what to say fearing that Anti would get angry with him and break up.

"Shush my chubby chaser boyfriend" Anti placed a finger on Jackie's lips effectively silencing him. "I'm not mad in fact I liked the way you give me more attention more affection and more hugs. I don't mind the weight; actually I really don't care if I put on some more"

"Really?" the superhero asked can't believe what his supernatural boyfriend was saying.

"Yes and when I say stop at a sudden weight I reach we stop okay and I do anything for you especially for killing assholes" Jackie nodded quickly not liking the killing part but he is a demon after all. "Now give me the rest of the cupcakes I'm hungry"