Chubby Jacksepticeye x Tyler Scheid (Part 1)

A/n: Bringing back some old oneshots and my best friend wanted this back so here you go!

A/n: This is the closest smut I will ever write XD

The early morning glow of the sun rise above the horizon casting a mesmerizing beauty of a view across the whole LA area the orange gleam shined through the kitchen window where Jack stood nearly naked in nothing more than a skintight black boxer that stretched around his chunky thighs and his plump bowling ball size ass cheeks, his slightly hairy rotund beerbelly that was the size of a semi inflated beach ball brushed against the counter top every time the Irishman breathed in. A deep loud yawn escapes Jack using one hand to stir his cup of coffee that was resting on the counter and the other pale hand scratching at his gut lazily behind him standing in the doorway was his boyfriend who was already fully dressed in his workout clothes, white clean vest and grey sweatpants, Tyler leaned against the side of the entryway his beefy arms crossing over his round swell pecs that easily push out against his vest. The curly brown hair giant licked his lips as his eyes scanned his sexy chubby boyfriend's body feeling his so not little friend awaking creating a tent inside his sweatpants, eyes narrowing on his prey and a smirk plastered on his face Tyler quietly walked behind Jack who had no idea his boyfriend was coming behind him.

"Morning sexy" Tyler growled out next to Jack's ear wrapping his strong muscular arms around the Irishman's wide plush waist resting his big hands on the roundest part of Jack's blubbering belly. Dropping the spoon in surprise Jack shivered slightly hearing the husky tone of Tyler's voice and his breath tickling his ear, leaning his head back on his boyfriend's chest Jack accidently grinded his juicy bubble butt against the brown hair male clothed boner causing a guttural growl from Tyler as the giant squeezed the youtuber's paunch and grinded his dick against Sean's butt.

"T-tyler!" Sean squeaked out feeling heat rise in his chubby cheeks feeling the obvious morning problem his boyfriend is sporting. Chuckling darkly at the reaction he got out of the Sean Tyler's fingers started to play with the tuff of brown hair that littered around his boyfriend's deep bellybutton and the other hand would massage Sean's plump tubby gut with the occasional slap to it making the male's belly wobble.

"Hmmm my sexy, beautiful chubby bear. Do you know what you do to my body just parading around the kitchen in nothing more than in some of the tightest underwear I ever seen" With each word Tyler spoke made Sean more and more aroused in his boyfriend's arms his member slowly hardening and rising in the underwear. Placing a gentle kiss to Sean's neck one of Tyler's hands sneak into the ill-fitting underwear wrapping his hand around the male's semi-hard erection giving it slow torturing up and down movements until it was fully erected.

"Ty-urgh" Sean moaned both of his pudgy hands went straight to landing on top of the counter. Smirking even wider Tyler continued to grind his clothed boner against his boyfriend's plumpish ass as well as pumping Sean's dick slowly picking up the pace, the Irishman had his eyes closed tightly his hands gripping the counter with much force his knuckles have turned white and like his body went on autopilot Sean started to rock his hips forward and back creating more friction against Tyler's hand making the shorter chubbier male moan out in pleasure.

"You enjoy this don't you piggy? Being fed, being bigger, outgrowing your clothes and like being called piggy" Tyler sinfully whispered right into the youtuber's ear who moaned even louder in response. Sean's belly raised and fall quickly as the feeling of pleasure clouded his mind, Tyler growled not liking that he didn't get a verbal response his other hand that was massaging the side of his boyfriend's rotund big beerbelly moved higher upwards reaching the tennis ball sized moobs that was sitting on the abdomen and his fingers pinched and lightly pulled at one of the nipples.

"T-tyler d-d-don't stop" Sean shouted out his accent coming out much thicker than usual.

"Such a needy not so little piggy aren't you Sean? I bet that you hungry right now" Tyler murmured against the sensitive part of Sean's neck and bit softly sucking a hickey. Nodding his head Sean felt a heat started to bubble deep inside his stomach knowing soon he was going to ruin his underwear meanwhile Tyler could feel his boyfriend's private part starting to twitch as he knew Sean was getting closer to the edge.

"Come on baby bear, let me see those gorgeous blue eyes" Opening his eyes Sean's breath got caught in his throat seeing the deep longing lust in his boyfriend's orbs but also the adoration and love that being directed towards him. Toes curling onto the cold white tiled floor and two quick pumps the intense pleasurable heat blossomed inside Sean's stomach as his body became rigid in Tyler's arm creaming himself in his underwear, pulling his hand out the curly hair male turned his boyfriend around their front bodies touching each other from Sean's soft blubbering gut pushing into Tyler's solid six pack.

"I love you Sean-a-bear" Both men stayed silence enjoying embracing one another. Tyler cupped both of Sean's red chubby cheeks gazing softly into the Irishman's baby blue eyes before capturing his boyfriend's lips with his own, for what seemed like an eternity for both men but in reality, it was 30 seconds of kissing until they pulled apart both smiling lovingly at each other.

"Meet me downstairs in one hour my beautiful clover because today it's all about you and I have a very special surprise" Tyler winked and squeezed Sean's large love handles making the male giggle before walking away heading upstairs for a shower.

'I love this man' Both Tyler and Sean thought simultaneously carrying on what they were doing.