Harry's Truth

(Monday)

Mal was walking through the hallway and saw Harry at his locker. She tried avoiding him, but he saw her.

"Hey Mal." He called to her.

"Hey Harry." Mal said awkwardly walking up to him.

"Where's Ben?" Harry asked.

"Going to class somewhere." Mal told him. "I really need to get to class." Mal started walking to class.

"We should tell Ben the truth." Harry called to her as she was walking away.

Mal quickly ran back to Harry. "We can't!"

"Why not? Aren't you two dating? Shouldn't he know the truth?" Harry was asking.

"Yes we are, but we just started telling people. I can't ruin that." Mal replied.

"Well I think you should tell him at some point." Harry stated. "Anyways see you later."

(At lunch)

"There's my beautiful girlfriend." Ben said kissing Mal before sitting down beside her.

"Hey." Mal smiled.

"Hey gang." Harry greeted them sitting across.

"Hey Harry. How's your day going?" Ben replied and asked.

"It's going good. You know I'm so happy you two are together. And that you guys don't keep anything from each other." Harry smirked at Mal.

Mal was taking a sip of her drink and almost spit it, then she stood up. "You know! Ben actually there's something I needed to talk to you about. Privately." Mal said and pulled Ben away.

"What's up babe?" Ben questioned.

"Um... You want to go out tonight?" Mal suggested.

"This is what you needed to talk to me about privately?" Ben wondered.

"Yeah." Mal nodded.

"Why is this private?" Ben wondered.

"Because you know I don't want Harry feeling left out because he doesn't have anyone to go out with." Mal explained.

"Okay. Can we go back in there now?" Ben replied asking.

"Yeah. Sure." Mal said and followed Ben back in the cafeteria.

"Everything okay?" Harry checked.

"Yeah everything's good." Ben answered sitting down.

Mal sat down next to Ben and smiled.

(After school)

Ben was sitting in his car waiting for Mal. Then he saw her and buckled up.

"Hey ready to go?" He asked.

Mal had a worried look on her face and looked up at Ben.

"Mal? Mal what's wrong?" Ben was wondering as she got in.

"Ben there's something I need to tell you." Mal stated.

A few minutes Ben was silent from what Mal told him.

"Ben...?" Mal said.

"Get out." Ben whispered.

"What?" Mal asked.

"Get out!" Ben yelled.

"But Ben. I told you it was a mistake!" Mal replied.

"I don't care! Get out!" Ben yelled louder.