5

Zalia

Following days I woke up, feeling better than yesterday.  I closed my laptop and placed on the dashboard while charging it. I slept watching the video a lot of times yesterday.

After my morning hygiene routine, I wore my lime green top with black jeans and some black wedge boots.  I tied my weave hair in a tight ponytail. I did light makeup decided that I was ready for school.

I know today will be very hard especially with how my break has been but I know I can pull this off

I know today will be very hard especially with how my break has been but I know I can pull this off. I lost a lot of weight but I knew I still wanted to hit the gym,  talk to my therapist and visit Zay almost every day.

I walked downstairs and I ate some cereal, Ant came downstairs wearing black top with his orange NASA jacket with grey jeans and white sneakers

"you're up early." He said.

"School is reopening" I said

"almost forgot about that." He said.

"where's Mir's car?" I asked.

He chuckled. "already excited about driving it"

"something like that" I smiled.

"I went to the hospital and got it, like last week. It's still in our old home." He said.

"speaking of that. What are you going to do with the house?"

"probably sell it." He shrugged fixing himself something to eat.

"I like staying with Yasmine. It strengthens our bond." I said giving him a hint I wanted to stay longer.

"if she doesn't mind we'll stay here a bit longer." He said catching on what I was hinting.

I nodded and finished up eating. Ant made sure I took my depression pills then he drove me off to school.  "you didn't leave your phone?"

That's when i realised I did.  "shit! I think I did."

"I'll bring it later on." He said.