13

Zalia

We talked with Jayde and she was honestly a good girl for Ant. After so long, Ant came back and I was going to chill with Xavier in my room. "where are you two heading off too?" Ant asked.

"my room."

"I know y'all not about fuck while we're in the house?" He said making my eyes pop.

"fuck?" I looked at him shocked that he knew.

"his grin isn't hiding anything and your walk isn't denying anything." He said nonchalantly.

I looked at Xavier who was trying to hide his smile. Gosh, Bury me deep in the house anyone. The stare Ant gave me was one I couldn't sense but he didn't have a big fuss about it like I thought he would.

He just looked at me for a long time. Even Jayde kept quiet and didn't want to get involved. "y'all can sit down" he said making Xavier chuckle.

Me and Xavier sat down on the couch. I looked into his eyes and pointed at the door with my head. He shook his head smiling. I glared at him with my eyes tinted. He puckered his lips into a pout giving me an air kiss. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Making Ant and Jayde look at us. They were confused why I was laughing, because me and Xavier weren't even saying anything. I looked back at Xavier who also gave me the same facial expression they had. He's such an actor! My mouth flew open because he's making it seem like I'm being crazy.

Ant and Jayde continued watching TV and all cuddled up. It's unfair how he gets to cuddle with his bae and I get to do doing sign language with mine. but I guess that's the big brother perks... "that's my cue to leave." Xavier said

"I'll walk you out." I quickly stood up. Xavier chuckled and we walked to his car. "he's being unfair."

"he's being a big brother. I would act the same." He shrugged.

"then maybe we shouldn't by have sex until he is comfortable with it" I folded my arms frustrated that he was taking his side when clearly I wanted him on mine. I knew the word sex would make his ears perk up

"fuck no. That's not what I said" he replied.

"sounds like it." I smirked

"don't put words in my mouth now stop being spoilt and come give me a kiss."

"you're lucky I love you." I said.

"I know. It's hard not to." He shrugged. I laughed and pecked his lips. He is wasting my lip gloss all from this kissing like we're newlyweds. "That's not a kiss."

"then what is it? Isn't it a baby kiss?" I smartly said.

"do I look like a baby?"

"yes, yes you do. And you act like one too-" He cut me off by pulling me to him and smashed his lips on mine. I didn't want the kiss to end so when he pulled away I pouted

"cheer up. You'll see me tomorrow." He smiled.

"I know. Drive safely." I told him.

"Okay I love you."

"I know, text me when you get home." I said ignoring his I love you to play with him.

"Zalia I said I love you." He repeated.

I couldn't help hut laugh at his face. "damn, I heard you"

"don't test me." He said then he smiled when I started smiling.