17

Zalia

a few weeks past, 2 weeks to be more exact. And today I had work. Me and Xavier agreed that no one will know I'm pregnant until I start showing.

I was wearing my work uniform. I looked at the mirror smiling a bit. "mommy just needs one day without sickness baby, just one." I brushed my stomach.

Morning sickness has been a bitch and I needed a break. It started 2 weeks and I wish it would end already, I could control my cravings a bit it's the morning sickness that I can't.

I went downstairs because I was still staying with Yas. Xavier was on a trip to Houston to fix K9's mess. My phone rang and it was him. "baby."

"you're good?" He asked, just hearing his voice made me miss him.

"no sickness today." I said proudly. "Your child is finally listening to me."

"told you my boy could give you a break" he chuckled.

"it's a girl so don't fuss." I smiled.

"what's wrong with a boy?" He laughed.

"have you seen women pregnant with boys? They become ugly" I stated facts.

"that could never happen to you." He said making me blush.

" when are you coming back?" I asked biting my lip. Pregnancy came with being horny a lot.

"today. I just called to say have a good day" he said.

"thank you my love." I grinned to myself.

"and don't forget to wear your ring. I don't want to hurt these little boys at the hospital" he said.

I couldn't help but laugh. I was still uncomfortable with him killing people for me, but after a long talk with Nikki. She made me see a new side to it, even though murder is still inexcusable. "I always wear my ring."

"and I have new 3 boys for you." He said. Here we go again.

"Xavier. 3!?"

"I love you. I just want you to be safe." He said.

I sighed. "I love you too."

We both hung up. I didn't want to be the only person with 5 bodyguards at work. I already have 2, since finding out I was pregnant.

He was more protective than ever! I have guys following me everywhere. I have a tracker and he calls all the time. I got in my car, and just like usual 2 cars followed after me.

I sighed thinking about how crazy this is. It's like I'm the first lady of this country and I'm just a mere normal girl.

Arriving at work, I had to beg the bodyguards not to get in and I'll alert them when something is wrong. Finally they agreed and I went inside.

****

I was looking after this patient that came in last week. He was cute but not my baby cute.

Xavier was just his own kind. He was the hood sexy that made girls lose their minds. And don't get me started on his body, I'm waiting for him to come back so he can dick me down.

I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked at Mason embarrassed I was not listening and thinking about my man. "sorry. You said you need what?"

"it's okay. He must be a good guy for you to think about him daily." He said.

"he is" I smiled.