16

Zalia

I watched him start shooting while the car was was speeding off. He turned while the car was fast, that made me scream. I think that worried him more because he looked at me but his eyes were still cold with anger. "open the dashboard and put the sound proof headsets on!"

"Xavier-"

"Zalia i am trying to save the both of us here and I don't need to worry about you while shooting!" He stressed. He was shouting and I quickly took the headsets and placed them on my ears. Does he always have them here?

My tears fell looking at the massacre in front of my eyes. Thank God the windows were bullet proof but still damaged. I laid back down and put my seat belt on. After 30 minutes of the whole shooting. The car came to a stop.

It felt like I was in a video game, this is why I needed to do the abortion. I can't raise a child in a life like this.

He got out. I got up and looked at him arguing with his friends. I couldn't hear what he was saying because the headsets were soundproof. All I heard was silence. I gasped when he slapped K9, and K9 let him!

How can he be so disrespectful to people his age!? I didn't want to get involved I was even having a bit of pain cramps. I just wanted to lay down. He came back and he could see something was wrong with me. "you're okay?"

"Please tell me Brandon isn't dead?" I was scared for him.

"He isn't."

I breathed in relief. I didn't want him dead even though I was still angry at him. He basically ruined my trust.

"Killa."

"baby you know how I feel about that word. I told you, to you I'm Xavier." He said.

"stop calling me baby! How did this happen? What's going on?" I was confused.

"you'll always be my baby" he smirked. I folded my arms and looked away. I needed to be with Brandon. I couldn't leave him alone, and Killa was driving away.

"I need to be with Brandon!" I told him.

"he'll be fine. I can't put your life at risk and my baby's life at risk by leaving you in the hospital." He shrugged.

"Xavier! My friend is hurt, I need to be there to support him." I said sternly.

"he'll understand" he said still concentrating on the road.

"what happened? Are you in a war?" I asked now fearing for my life and actually his.

"baby I don't want to involve you in this-"

"In case you haven't noticed. They tried to kill Brandy meaning they thought I was in that car. I'm already involved." I sighed.

"K9 is having an affair with this Houston  dude's girlfriend. He found out and he basically wants us all dead." He explained.

"why you? You didn't fuck her. Or did you?" I asked scared of the answer.

"don't do that." He sighed.

"do what? You're not answering the question." I said really hurt. I know it's my fault though. I told him we were done for good.

"you know your pussy is the only place that's for me" he said glancing at me. I looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up. I had that he still has an affect on me. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "he knows if i find out he killed K9 I'll kill him so he tried killing all the birds with one stone. Not knowing that he just made a big enemy out of me."