20

Zalia

I cried looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't even know this new Zalia but I loved her with every fibre in my being. Anyone who would've told me in my first year, I'm going to get married i would've told them to stop lying.

I remember the panic attacks and the constant bullying I experienced from my family and friends. I decided to not invite Jasmine and my dad's sister so I'm guessing dad isn't coming either.

But it's okay I have all the people that love me. I want no drama in my wedding. Someone knocked on the door, I said come in wiping my tears thank God makeup was the last thing I planned on doing or else it would be a mess. I smiled at Ant. "Somebody is ready for her big day."

I cried even more hugging him. Now I miss Mir more than anything. He would crack up a joke just to see me smile or give me good advice about this dad thing. Ant brushed my back as I continued crying.

This has to be the happiest day of my life but I'm crying over my spineless father.  "I have no one to walk me down the aisle. "

He smiled.  "I'm here. fuck tradition. And I'm a father more than a brother. "

I laughed nodding. I hugged him again. "thank you."

" for what now?"

" for being the best brother a girl could ask for. I don't know where I'd be without you." I told him.

"you're not dying you're getting married." He laughed

I playfully hit him joining him on the laugh. "to think you hated our relationship." I smiled.

"any brother would be worried. That nigga was a man whore"

"I know, he was my friend before all of this. Still can't believe he changed just for me." I said still not believing my life felt like a fairytale.

"he really loves you. I see all that shit now."  He said. "now finish up. I'm ready for this wedding to end. I hate suits."

I laughed at him and proceeded with my makeup.

Scrappy

I looked at her picture smiling. I don't know how but it's crazy how I am dating this girl and she still hasn't realised I have a daughter and I'm dating Nikki.

I don't know why I haven't told her, I feel like she'd leave me if she did. She's an independent woman that has her boutique. She's very independent to the point where she never lets me buy her anything no matter how hard I convince her.

I saw Nikki approaching me and I turned off my phone. I smiled looking at her. She was really beautiful and I love her I'm just not in love with her. I can't tell her because that would break her heart something like that scares me.

Nikki held me down when no one was there for me and for me to just dump her for a fling would be crazy but at the same time I don't feel like this is a fling.

The way that girl makes me feel is crazy and the sex is on point. "where's your mind at?"  She asked.

"no where." She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded. I wanted to change the topic quick. "what did the nanny say?"

"She's still okay." She said. I nodded and checked her beautiful dress. The bridesmaid dresses were dope. Kids weren't allowed and I was okay with that because if my kid was here I'd probably not concentrate that's how much I love my princess.