9

Ant

I woke up with Jayde still laying in my bare chest. I smiled looking at her. She was still asleep and I gently removed her and got up to wear my basketball shorts.

She was still asleep so I walked downstairs to drink some juice. Then I came back to her wearing her clothes. "I should get going. My parents have been calling non-stop." She said finishing off getting dressed.

"they're worried about their little girl." I chuckled. Jayde was adopted by this white family she doesn't know her biological family.

"I'm not little" she rolled her eyes smiling.

"you're sure?" I folded my arms smirking. Jay's parents treat her like a baby. Hence I see why she's so spoiled. If she's gone from the house too long, they'll call her. I have never seen parents so protective. I know I'm not the one to talk but Zali is my little sister that's very different.

"just give me a kiss, and shut up" she said. I chuckled, she pecked my lips and I walked her out. Once I saw she was totally gone. I walked back inside the house. I need to get my own crib. Living with my aunt is cool but I'm grown and I need my own space.

Maybe I should look at houses closer to this place so I'm not far away from Zalia. So whenever she needs me, I'm closer to her. I want my own house because it's awkward bringing girls here and having to hide them from my aunt.

I know I said girls, honestly Jayde isn't the only girl I casually fuck. I'm not in a relationship so having fun isn't a problem. Jayde said it herself that she doesn't want a relationship we should just vibe and fuck. I'm not sure if she has other niggas so I'm fucking other bitches.

I went back upstairs to lay down before I go to the club later on. My room smelled like Jayde a lot making me chuckle. I don't know if her perfume is strong or she literally sprayed the room with it. It was a very strong scent. I called her and she quickly replied. "did you put perfume in my room?"

"yes." She said plainly.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "why?"

"so those girls can know to back off and I'm here to stay." She said.

She must've gone crazy. "what girls?"

"I'm not dumb. I know you have girls on the side, your texts say all of that." She sighed.

I couldn't believe the shit I was hearing. "you checked my phone?"

"yes." She said plainly again like she wasn't saying anything wrong.

I sighed. "Jayde"

"look we're dating now. So it's not okay for them to text you nudes or any type of sexual shit." She said.

I looked at my phone and just started laughing. "when did we start dating?"

"don't be rude." she said lowly.

"I'm not being rude. I'm just asking." I needed an answer.

" really Anthony? I know I said I don't want a relationship but I really like you. I want us to date." She said.

I like Jayde's company and I wasn't ready to let that pussy go just yet. So ima need to keep my hoes on the down low "you need to trust me if we're going to be dating. Checking my phone isn't cool. I'm-"

"I know but I've been hurt too many times, Anthony. You know this. I don't want the same thing to happen over and over again." I could tell she was gonna get emotional.