100K Celebration!!!

(Meggy woke up after over a week of taking a break after she turned back into an Inkling, as she took a look at the read count of the first four parts of her Q&A, and her jaw dropped as she put the read counts together. It counted to over 100K.)

Meggy: Oh... my... god...! Mario, come over here!

Mario: (runs in) What's going on, Meggy?

Meggy: Look! (shows the read count, being 100K)

Mario: HOLY SHIT! Meggy, you did it!

Meggy: Thanks, Mario!

(Mario and Meggy started to celebrate, hug, and kiss each other, as they began to invite everyone they know and love over the years over to their mansion for a huge party to celebrate the giant milestone.)

(This chapter is gonna be pretty special. Every single character I have ever used (except for the villains, who weren't invited) are at this party, and they can be used... for rp purposes. If you wanna rp an event that happens in this party, comment down below. My gift to all of you for celebrating 100K reads. Thank you all so much for getting this much reads on something I made.)

Meggy: I have something special to say to everyone reading this. Thank you all so much for helping me get this far. This turned out way better than I was expecting! I was surprised when I hit 10K, 25K, and 50K, but 100K is a very huge number! It still feels like yesterday when I reached 50K. It makes me so happy seeing something I made get this much attention. It's not now-SMG4 numbers, but at least it's 2014-SMG4 numbers. Once again, thank you all very much for reading all of Ask Meggy Anything. Normal questions are gonna appear later today. Ask Meggy Anything Part 5 is here!

(A knock on the door is heard.)

Meggy: They're here!