Question 800!

Mario: (walks in the mansion with a passed-our Meggy in his arms) Meggy... please wake up...

Meggy: (wakes up) Is he gone?

Mario: Yes... that red Boopkins is gone for now.

Meggy: (hugs Mario)

Mario: (hugs Meggy back)

Meggy: Man, those were a lot of adventures we went through. I gotta go back to my Q&A and answer question 800.

Mario: Okie dokie.

Meggy: Before I start... thank you all for helping. We're now at question 800, and it's thanks to all of you. If you all helped me get to question 900 or even 1000, that would be awesome. Looks like this time, question 800 isn't gonna be over-the-top insanity. Let's see here...

Meggy: Actually

Meggy: Actually... now that you say that... I kinda wanna see an alternate universe where I stayed with Mario. That would be awesome to see or even relive.

Mario: Wow... Meggy really wants this so badly. Well, if she wants it, then I'll give it to her. I'll try my best to recreate the prom I wish I had Meggy with. (looks at a photo of him and Peach dancing together at the prom) But I'm gonna need some help to make that night better. (heads to the castle and knocks on the door)

Infinite: (opens the door) Oh, hey, Mario. What's going on?

Mario: Infinite... do you remember when me and Meggy were childhood friends?

Infinite: Yes... I remember that. It was so adorable.

Mario: Well... Meggy was wondering if she didn't get tricked by Toadsworth and didn't get thrown in the... wait, MXR Meggy isn't here, right?

Infinite: No, she's on a date (Y/N).

Mario: The paint can, meaning the two of us will stay together.

Infinite: Wow... a life like that would be so adorable to watch.

Mario: I would love to give her what she wanted, and the first big thing that happened since Meggy's absence... was the prom.

Infinite: Wow... prom...!

Mario: Could you and everyone else please help me create a re-enactment of the prom that never was?

Infinite: Of course, Mario. Anything for your cute relationship with Meggy.

Mario: Thank you so much.

Infinite: No problem, Mario. You deserve such a big night like this.

Mario: (hugs Infinite) Yay!

Infinite: (chuckles and hugs Mario back)

Mario: Let's a-do this!

(Mario and Infinite, along with Crystal, gathered up all the couples, including SMG4 and Tari, MXR SMG4 and MXR Tari, Luigi and Saiko, MXR Luigi and MXR Saiko, SMG3 and Desti Plushie, Smesh and Cristina, Turlandb and Jen, and Machito, Clauds, SB123 Clauds, and Tb Clauds, along with, for some reason, Swagmaster and Chris.)