Question 851 Continuation

(This is based off an rp between me, Infinitetheedge and TheStarGod .)

(Infinite was outside the mansion, crying softly, as Turlandb and Jen saw him and wondered what's going on.)

Jen: Infinite?

Infinite: Meggy...

Jen: Oof... I heard about what happened.

Infinite: You did...?

Jen: Yup.

Infinite: I see...

Jen: I understand that Meggy is angry, but that nearly crossed a line.

Infinite: Yeah...

Jen: Turlandb said he was gonna try to talk to her, but I don't know how that's gonna turn out.

Infinite: Same here...

Jen: I hope nothing too bad happens...

(Turlandb knocked on Mario and Meggy's door, as Mario opened it.)

Turlandb: Hey... Is Meggy here?

Mario: Meggy? Well... she wants to be left alone right now. She thinks her friends are betraying her.

Turlandb: I don't think so... Please believe me when I say we're not betraying her.

(Meggy: hesitantly walked out of her room and towards Turlandb, face filled with tears and shivering in fear.)

Turlandb: Whoa...

Meggy: A-are you gonna say that you like Human Meggy?

Turlandb: No... Absolutely not. I would NEVER say that.

Meggy: And do you agree with my stance on Human Meggy in Alex's latest video?

Turlandb: I do agree. I just didn't like it when you accused Infinite of supporting Human Meggy.

Meggy: I know... I just have trust issues now, since Alex... used Human Meggy in his newest video... after proclaiming that it's horrible when I changed into that...

Turlandb: Meggy... You can still trust us.

Meggy: But... why is everyone, even my closest friends... forgetting that my true Inkling form exists...?

Turlandb: We're not forgetting your true Inkling form... Those guys out there that support Human Meggy are assholes. Trust me, Meggy... I know your true Inkling form.

Meggy: F-for real...?

Turlandb: For real.

Meggy: Anyone else...?

Turlandb: Jen, Laura, Smesh, Cristina, Infinite, Crystal, SB123 Mario, I can go on and on.

Meggy: Prove it. Bring them all here. I want them all to appreciate my Inkling self.

Turlandb: I'll be right back.

(He teleported away and started bringing everyone to Meggy to help cheer her up, while she was waiting and still looking sad.)

Mario: Meggy...

(The couple hugged each other tightly. Mario kissed her cheek, and Meggy started to softly cry.)

Mario: Please don't cry, my love...

Meggy: I just want everyone to agree... that Alex made an awful choice...