Question 786 Continuation

Meggy: Wow, thanks, Turco!

Mario: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

(Mario and Meggy went over to the same lake Meggy attempted to cross back in Super Challenge 64, as Meggy changed into her swimsuit.)

Mario: (blushes) Wow...

Meggy: (giggles) I sure do look cute, don't I?

Mario: You sure do, Meggy. You're way cuter than your human counterpart! Now go, Meggy! Make your Mario proud!

(Meggy jumped in the lake, now more determined to cross it, and she jumped out of the other side 1 minute later.)

Mario: (cheers for Meggy) Way to go!

Meggy: Alright! (starts to cross back to her husband)

SMG4: (watches through binoculars) Wait. That's illegal. (walks into his helicoptor, now filled with sharks to drop into the lake, and flies above the lake)

Mario: What the hell?

Meggy: (emerges from the middle of the lake) What's going on?

SMG4: Meggy! In my land, you're supposed to be tormented! With the losing, the anime, being human, and getting eaten by these! (drops the sharks)

Mario: (earrape screams and runs across the water as fast as he could to pick up Meggy before the sharks fell in the water, as he carried her home)

SMG4: Damn it!

Meggy: (arrives home with Mario while in his arms, now shivering in fear) That... was a close one.

Mario: Yeah... (begins to lock every single door to the mansion) Now he'll never get in.

Meggy: Yeah. If he even thinks of killing me with sharks again, he's gonna get an ass whoopin'! (pulls out her Splattershot)