Bonus: Alex's Comeuppance

(Meggy ran to where Alex's house is, very angry because of what she saw in his newest video, and she knocked on the door hard.)

Meggy: Open up, Alex!

Alex: (opens the door) Oh, hi, Meggy.

Meggy: Don't you "Oh, hi, Meggy" me, traitor.

Alex: What're you talking about? What's going on?

Meggy: I don't know, EXPLAIN THIS! (shows Alex the screenshot with Human Meggy in the background)

Alex: Ohhhhhhhhhhh...

Meggy: How could you?! Why would a huge Splatoon fan like all of the other Splatoon animators use my Human form?! I thought you still appreciated me as an Inkling! I trusted you...!

Alex: M-Meggy... let's not get ahead of ourselves he-

Meggy: (angrily kicks Alex in the nuts)

Alex: (eyes pop out and screams in pain)

Meggy: (throws Alex against a wall)

Alex: Ouch...!

Meggy: You, along with Inkura, and I... are not friends anymore... you son of a bitch. (closes the door and walks out)

Alex: Oh no... what have I done?

(A while later, Alex's girlfriend, Inkura, came back home to see Alex laying on the floor and in pain.)

Inkura: Alex! (runs over to Alex) Are you okay?

Alex: I'm okay, Inkura... (groans in pain from his aching groin)

Inkura: Who did this to you?

Alex: M... M-M...

Inkura: Is it Mephiles? Did he turn evil again?

Alex: N-no...

Inkura: MXR Mario? He would so do that.

Alex: Let me finish... it was... M-Meggy...

Inkura: (gasps) Meggy?!

Alex: She was... very angry because of my latest video.

Inkura: Oh no... I knew putting Human Meggy in your video was a horrible idea.

Alex: (sigh)

Inkura: (hugs Alex tightly) That doesn't mean everyone can't be our friend anymore. There's still people who are okay with this. I bet SMG4 will be happy.

Alex: Th-thanks. Mario and Meggy might not be our friends anymore... but we still have others.

Inkura: Yeah. Don't worry. Things are still gonna be okay.