Plot explaination

In Kingdom Hearts Advent: The new universe, 20 year old Sora has fought off darkness time after time and has become the most powerful being in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Because of this.... at some point for unknown reasons, Sora was sealed away, forced to give up his life living in peace with Kairi and Riku. Whenever Sora wakes up, he sees the universe he fought to protect is enjoying peace. But when he learns that he has awakened past his time... that Kairi and Riku had passed away and his friends were old and would not live much longer, Sora was hurt and became an emptier person, a shadow of his former self. Wishing to save his soul... and possibly prevent a great tragedy from happening in another universe, Yen Sid with the last of his energy, sends Sora into a new world.... where Sora meets alternate versions of his friends within a group known as AVALANCHE. Now in his Kingdom Hearts 3 outfit again, Sora decides to take place in the fight....

This is kind of a what if... What if Sora was the main character of one of the greatest Final Fantasy games of all time... Final Fantasy 7! What changes? What stays the same? Can Sora change the fate of the members of AVALANCHE?!

 Final Fantasy 7! What changes? What stays the same? Can Sora change the fate of the members of AVALANCHE?!