Chapter 1

20 year old Sora was by far the most powerful Keyblade Master in existence. He had defeated the forces of darkness again and again. However in order to do it, he had to reveal to all worlds, the existence of a multiverse... and all words had teamed up under Sora's leadership to stop the last source of darkness, and an organization called the White Lotus, watched over the protection of the multiverse. However the Lotus had considered Sora, too powerful to live amongst the people... and now... he was being taken away from his home in Destiny Islands.

"KAIRI!" Sora yelled out to his girlfriend as the Lotus was taking him away.
"PLEASE DON'T TAKE SORA AWAY!" Kairi pleaded.
"I'm sorry ma'am. We are just following orders." a Lotus member answered.

Sora voiceover: I don't remember what happened after that. But... I knew that I was betrayed by the multiverse I dedicated my whole life to protect. I was denied my life... and sealed away.

"RELEASE SORA! RELEASE THE KEYBLADE MASTER!" people yelled outside of the Lotus headquarters.

Years later:
'I finally found him.' thought Yen Sid. One of the teachers of Sora. He was in Maleficent's former castle in the world of Radiant Garden. They had called it the Hollow Bastion Castle. It was a place no one got near due to the idea that it was cursed.
'How DARE the White Lotus put him here!' Yen Sid thought in rage. He suddenly fell over and coughed... blood flew out of his mouth and onto the floor.
'I haven't much time. I must unseal Sora!' Yen Sid thought. Yen Sid made it to the pod where Sora was forced to sleep and opened the pod, waking the 20 year old (biologically anyway) up.
"Master Yen Sid. Thank you for finding me!" Sora said with a greatful smile. Yen Sid smiled back.
"Finally, I have found you after so long." Yen Sid said. Sora looked at Yen Sid in hope.
"It can't have been too long. Now I gotta find Kairi. She's probably worried about me." Sora said. Yen Sid sighed in sadness.
"Sora.... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Yen Sid said again and again. Sora looked at Yen Sid in confusion.
"Master... are you ok?" Sora asked before Yen Sid used magic to let Sora see what had happened for all these years.

Kairi had died. She had searched for Sora for years before her heart had given out. She had died miserable... she had died of a broken heart.

Riku had died of old age. He had eventually settled down and had his children. He had two boys. He had named one Sora, and the other Roxas.

King Mickey had a son, who was now king after the king had passed away, as had Minnie a year later. Donald and Goofy had passed away not too long afterward.

Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid, Cloud... and every friend he had ever made in all the worlds were gone. This was a new generation... and Sora was alone.

Sora blinked out of the vision Yen Sid gave him.
"No... no.... It can't be..." Sora said. Yen Sid had tears in his ancient eyes.
"I... am so sorry... Sora." Yen Sid replied. Yen Sid felt Sora's heart... empty itself. It was alone. It was cold.

Sora was now living in Yen Sid's tower, as Yen Sid was his last friend in this universe. Sora had become colder, he was not the happy person that the universe had needed... and it had broke Yen Sid's heart. As Sora traveled the multiverse, he was distant with people. He'd still help them... he still cared deep down... but he'd avoid getting close to them.
"Thanks mister." a kid who Sora had saved said.
"Yeah. No problem." Sora had simply said and walked away. Not giving the kid a second glance.

Yen Sid had called Sora to the tower.
"Sora. My time here... it is almost done." Yen Sid told his former student. Sora looked at Yen Sid in sadness, and as he looked into Yen Sid's eyes... Yen Sid saw a vision. Another world... in danger. In need of light. A place where maybe... maybe Sora could recover his light. He had then seen a tragedy... something that maybe... Sora could prevent.
"Sora... this is my final request. Save this new universe.... find your light again.... may your heart... be your guiding key." Yen Sid said. And with one final spell... he had transported Sora into a new universe... and breathed his last.