Chapter 3 -Why us

(Goldy's POV)

I can't believe this! My homie! And some weird purple guy...but Sabre's here!

Me: Sabre!

I go run up to him and give him a big hug

Sabre: I missed you too. Ok too tight!

I then released him from the hug. I looked over to Unicorn, he was grumbling something. I got a bit closer to hear what he was saying

Unicorn: Really! Sabre of all people are here!

Me: HEY UNICORN!

Unicorn: AHHHH! Goldy, why did you do that!?

????: Sabre, do you know these people?

Sabre: Ok, Goldy, Unicorn, meet Galaxy Steve. Galaxy Steve, meet Goldy and Unicorn.

Galaxy: Pleasure to meet you!

Me: Do you wanna be friends?!

Galaxy: Yeah!

Unicorn: Goldy, I don't think it's ok to befriend someone you just met.

Me: You always say that, plus now we have the gang back together!

Crystal: I see most of you already know each other.

Sabre: Umm, Crystal, I have a question.

Crystal: Ask away my Diamond.

Sabre: Why were we, OF ALL PEOPLE, chosen to do this. Also why did you call me 'my Diamond'?

Crystal: The diamonds chose whoever they thought would be the best candidates to inherit their gemstones. Since you have their gemstones, it makes you the new leaders of Homeworld, and every gem will obey your every rule. I called you my Diamond is because you have the Diamond gemstone.

Sabre: That still doesn't answer why we were chosen.

Crystal: Sabre, you have been chosen as supreme Diamond , the leader of the leaders. You make all the huge decisions that can change the whole foundation of Homeworld and the gem empire.

Sabre: W-what?!

Unicorn: SO HE'S OUR BOSS?!

Crystal: No, he is the supreme ruler of Homeworld. Unicorn.

Unicorn: WHAT!

Crystal: You have been chosen as the next kind leader of Homeworld. You and Goldy are alike in status. Blue has chosen you for your courage and knowing you will chose what is right for your people.

Unicorn: Why was Goldy and Galaxy chosen then?

Crystal: Goldy has been chosen to take Yellow's spot because she has a resemblance to her. She will keep up her spirit no matter the situation, and even though she is a bit irresponsible, she will do an ok job filling in for Yellow.

Galaxy: Then why me out of every other Steve?

Crystal: You have the same young spirit as Pink. She admired your commitment towards your friends and how you were always loyal to them. Even though you may be the lowest of the diamonds, you will still make a difference.

Sabre: Then why me? Why was I chosen to have the highest responsibility? WHY?!

Crystal: White admired your courage and determination to help the steves. You never gave up, even if you wanted to! She couldn't think of a better person than you Sabre.

Me: So what do we do.

Crystal: Well I feel that I should help you individually before telling you what role you play in this empire.

(Sabre's POV)

Crystal: Please follow me my Diamond.

Me: Just call me Sabre.

Crystal: Of course.

She took me to this big empty room. It was all white and it sorta reminded me of that blank canvas Origin showed me.

Crystal: Welcome to your new room Sabre.

Me: So, this is it. Is it ok if we get some decor in here?

Crystal: Anything you want Sabre.

Me: I can get anything I want!?

Crystal: Of course, you are the new White Diamond.

Me: Ok, I'm thinking a couch, tv, a fridge, a huge bed, oh is this too much to ask for?

Crystal: Not at all. I'll call an Amethesyt squad to come get the item you desire.

Me: Ok, I'll see how much money I have to pay for this.

Crystal: Payment isn't necessary, the Amethysts will just take the items.

Me: WHAT! Crystal that's stealing!

Crystal: I guess your still used to Earth currency.

Me: Yes!

Crystal: Well then I guess we'll use the Earth currency.

Me: Thank you.

Crystal: I'll call the Amethysts right now.

Me: Ok.

This is going to be a long day.